Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Member of the Week-- luvya4ever (Page 7)

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

uh-oh.. am I in trouble thenLOL i've actually read the 1st book wayy back when... but wasnt too drawn to the HP series for some reason... so I never read anything past that...

Arrey u had the patience to read the whole of the first book?LOL......pehlay i read about 25 pages n i was so bored that i left it, then i read about half the book, but then knowing how patient i am, it isnt surprising that i totally gave up. Waisay no need to worry. Us smart bachi's dont need to read rubbish like HP...we hav better things to do..aisay kaam naa...we can leave to Laks diLOLTongueWink

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

uh-oh.. am I in trouble thenLOL i've actually read the 1st book wayy back when... but wasnt too drawn to the HP series for some reason... so I never read anything past that...

Arrey u had the patience to read the whole of the first book?LOL......pehlay i read about 25 pages n i was so bored that i left it, then i read about half the book, but then knowing how patient i am, it isnt surprising that i totally gave up. Waisay no need to worry. Us smart bachi's dont need to read rubbish like HP...we hav better things to do..aisay kaam naa...we can leave to Laks diLOLTongueWink

LOL Haan Eishu, We will let those bummers read HP..waise bhi unn ke paas aur koi kaam dhandha nahin haiWink... and us 2 brainiacs will focus on our brilliant studiesWinkWinkWink

LoL! OK don't you all come to bash me upOuchLOLLOL At least I tried to like it.. I read the whole first book! Even Eishu attempted to get involved in it.. but....... We all have different tastes and HP didn't click with me and Eishu... :P :P

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Sweetoo, even you haven't read HP ??

Eishu, Sweetoo ConfusedConfusedConfused 

Hey Gunia, Thanks....for casting me in u r movie ....Me and Eishu will have laks for a daughter ???????

sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

Originally posted by luvya4ever

Hey sweetie.. sorry for the delayEmbarrassed, but now I'm hereTongue aaahhhh....neha here to save the day...huh??? lolz.... kuch aisa hi samjhoWinkLOL lolz....bahut jaldi waapas aa gaye aap...i was actually keepin a bet with some pple *ahem ahem* that when neha will come back to this topic....and i won....cuz i said that u wud....but they said u wudn't.....where are my paise now....*runs after other better*LOL oyyy bet bole to... who is this you are betting withAngryAngry even if Neha has other priorities like studies she will take time out for her friends...  I will take care of these "some ppl" who don't know that for Neha friends are always important.. Evil SmileEvil SmileLOL (BY the way care to share the cash you made off of me :P :P WinkLOLLOL)

Ahem Ahem.. Introducing Neha's series of THIS OR THATWinkLOL baap re baap *bhago* j/k oyyyy kyun  hamesha bhagti rehti hoLOL u dun know...main cross country runner hoon...isliye.....aab bhaag bhaag ke agar india pahunchana hai to abhi shuru to karna padega na...lolzLOL Good luck running over the ocean sisWinkWinkWink

-Rose or carnation? carnations!!! me too!~ roses are prettier to look at but carnations actually smell GOOD for dayssBig smile exactly....plus roses have thorns which marr the beauty....and i just like how carnations look....plus have a bad experience with roses....will tell u later someday Achha... will try to catch you on chat next week then b/c knowing u it has to be an amusing story :P :P

-New York or Chicago? NY all the way ahem... Chicago is so much cooler... ruder ppl in NY :P :P (plus I live in Chicago so it makes it all the more greater... heheWink) awww....dun call NY pple rude...I love NY...lolz...lekin agar aap chicago main rehte hain then my fav. city from now on is chicago...i am definitely gonna come and visit u someday....darwaja muuhn pe mat marna plz...LOL Tere ko kya padi.. tu to philly ki hai :P :P LoL... that was just my experience ;) but seriously.... i would loveee to meet u someday tooHug

sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Hehe... oyy Deepthi di, maine koshish to ki naaWink Now if for some reason I didn't become addicted then it's not my fault :P :P Maybe one day I will once again try to read... but that'll be much laterLOL Sorry, the spell hasn't worked on me yetEmbarrassed I think I'll just stick to my classic novels for nowLOL Waise I've seen the first and second movies though..Tongue

Hey Gunia, Thanks....for casting me in u r movie ....Me and Eishu will have laks for a daughter ???????

LOL *Yahoo emoticon rolling on the floor and laughing* (By the way Deepthi, where are you posting colors :P)

Oh no! Getting late for class.... it actually starts in 30 minutes... oopsss... *neha runssss***

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged

LOL Haan Eishu, We will let those bummers read HP..waise bhi unn ke paas aur koi kaam dhandha nahin haiWink... and us 2 brainiacs will focus on our brilliant studiesWinkWinkWinkYepp....after all we are good ishtudaants(touchwood baba,my exams r on my head!)...ik tou itni lambi book ..books actually...uff hoo...and its so annoyingg!!!....even more unrealistic than a Kekta soapLOL

LoL! OK don't you all come to bash me upOuchLOLLOL At least I tried to like it.. I read the whole first book! Even Eishu attempted to get involved in it.. but....... We all have different tastes and HP didn't click with me and Eishu... :P :P...Arrey dont worry Neha di, Laks madam is busy with her exams till the 25th...so we are safe till then....I haven't watched the movies either..soo...i think ill get beaten up moreLOLWaisay we r just soo unique naa Neha di...inhe kya maloomWink

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged

tsk tsk...shukkar hai koi tou akkal mand heWink

Arrey,y are u confused ji? Agar ap ki confuse ho jao gi tou tubelight ko kon samjhayay ga. And uv got to give me n Neha di points for tryingTongue

NAhin jee....Correction. Haven't u watched Kuch Kuch Hota haiAngryyahan meine above 100 times at least dekh lee aur ap ko storyline hi nahin pata.Ouch. U see, Laks is urz n Neha di's daughter,and my step daughter...since Neha di "dies" in the movie...haila...if this movie is ever made...i cant even imagine how much ill cry...b prepared ppl...saath theatre mein dekhne jayaien ge,n ill b emptying the tissue boxCryKhair not to worry, meine Gunia ko dhmaki de dee hai,she will have to chng the cast. SRK ko scene me lao, aur laks di ko dadi banaoWink......ok..i think i shud stop rambling....before i start scaring ppl off!!LOL

Questions to Gunia:

1) Edit the cast, as i said above SRK ko scene mein lao, aur the other chnges.

2) Mind if I call u Gun? (Not pronounced as the weapon wali gun..!) Or Mayb Gunia di?Big smileTongue

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged
omg...yes...omg neha....seriously...seet lovable...yeah yeah! LOL Embarrassed Clap

Go to top