Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Member of the Week-- luvya4ever (Page 6)

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luvya4ever

Hey sweetie.. sorry for the delayEmbarrassed, but now I'm hereTongue aaahhhh....neha here to save the day...huh??? lolz.... kuch aisa hi samjhoWinkLOL

Ahem Ahem.. Introducing Neha's series of THIS OR THATWinkLOL baap re baap *bhago* j/k oyyyy kyun  hamesha bhagti rehti hoLOL

-Rose or carnation? carnations!!! me too!~ roses are prettier to look at but carnations actually smell GOOD for dayssBig smile

-New York or Chicago? NY all the way ahem... Chicago is so much cooler... ruder ppl in NY :P :P (plus I live in Chicago so it makes it all the more greater... heheWink)

-Jeans or Salwaar suit? jeans....salwars kamiz ek baar pehni thiu...and it was the huge patiala type....i feel flat on my face in the middle of the shaadi!!! never again had the guts to wear it again awwww... i bet u'd still look hot in itWink

sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

what wud u say to some people , like our intelligent eishu Embarrassed , who dont read the best fiction of the time HP? that they are missing out big time....and they better star now or else...we will send dear voldy after themLOLLOLLOLand he doesn't like pple who dun read HP uh-oh.. am I in trouble thenLOL i've actually read the 1st book wayy back when... but wasnt too drawn to the HP series for some reason... so I never read anything past that...

rate the following ppl in order of howmuch you know abt them: 10 is highest and 1 is lowestLOLTongue

sweetneha 10 ---WOW!  oyy Laks itni surprised kyun haiWink... AHEM AHEM... you know how sweet, lovable, popular, and friendly I am.... who doesn't know meEmbarrassedWinkLOL
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

*Are you a good cook? Have u ever tried ur hand at cooking? i suck at cooking....i manage to burn everything....and yea i did try....i have a hard time cooking like the easiest things!!! my funda - if it can be cooked in a microwave then i can cook it...lolz... No tensions...mein hu naaWink 

*Do you think u well ever reform to become a good , seedhi saadhi achi bachi...or would u always b as naughty as u are right nowLOLTongue i think i might be reformed when i reach like 70 cuz then i will be too old to be able to do anything extreme...lolz....usse pehle...i dun think so!!! Neha's only comment:LOL

*You have to re-make Kuch Kuch Hota hai (hope uv watched it) With the Kyunki DEV team as ur only options for a cast. Who would u cast for the roles off....:

*anjali - ummmm...i guess deepthi di ~~Deepthiiiii... that means you will have to try on short skirt like Kajol didWinkLOLLOL Don't worry I won't laugh at you... actually... that was one of the saddest scences in the movie when everyone laughed at Kajol... I criedCryCry

*rahul - definitely u LOL haila!! Eishu is guyLOLLOLLOL hmmm at least this way you can be "one" with SRK EishuWinkLOL

*tina - sweet rani neha awwwEmbarrassed.. course i'd die in the movieLOL But Rani did awesomeee acting for it being one of her first films... plus I loveee RaniTongue

*ms.bricanza - cutereems di haila meri cutie!!LOLLOL waise cutie would suit anjali just like deepthi but I must say Riya di does have the posing style that ms. briganza has hainaaa cutieeeLOL

*Rahuls mom - nandinee LoL! Well apni nandini is very sweet so that part would fit well.... but the gray hair is just not working.. she's too cute for thatWink

*little anjali - lakshmiTongue waise I thought that little girl was the cutest thing... just like apni LaksTongueTongue

*Whoz the most annoying person on IF (answer this one!) ummm....me!!! LOLTongueLOL definitely nahhhh

Thats it for now, more later. abhi aur bhi hain??? hai allah *runs away*...just kidding....i will look forward to them haila!! running againShockedShockedLOL don't you do enough running while playing sportsLOLLOL.... lagta hai tere paas bhagne ke alaawa aur koi kaam nahin haiLOL JK!

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

Hey sweetie.. sorry for the delayEmbarrassed, but now I'm hereTongue aaahhhh....neha here to save the day...huh??? lolz.... kuch aisa hi samjhoWinkLOL lolz....bahut jaldi waapas aa gaye aap...i was actually keepin a bet with some pple *ahem ahem* that when neha will come back to this topic....and i won....cuz i said that u wud....but they said u wudn't.....where are my paise now....*runs after other better*LOL

Ahem Ahem.. Introducing Neha's series of THIS OR THATWinkLOL baap re baap *bhago* j/k oyyyy kyun  hamesha bhagti rehti hoLOL u dun know...main cross country runner hoon...isliye.....aab bhaag bhaag ke agar india pahunchana hai to abhi shuru to karna padega na...lolzLOL

-Rose or carnation? carnations!!! me too!~ roses are prettier to look at but carnations actually smell GOOD for dayssBig smile exactly....plus roses have thorns which marr the beauty....and i just like how carnations look....plus have a bad experience with roses....will tell u later someday

-New York or Chicago? NY all the way ahem... Chicago is so much cooler... ruder ppl in NY :P :P (plus I live in Chicago so it makes it all the more greater... heheWink) awww....dun call NY pple rude...I love NY...lolz...lekin agar aap chicago main rehte hain then my fav. city from now on is chicago...i am definitely gonna come and visit u someday....darwaja muuhn pe mat marna plz...LOL

-Jeans or Salwaar suit? jeans....salwars kamiz ek baar pehni thiu...and it was the huge patiala type....i feel flat on my face in the middle of the shaadi!!! never again had the guts to wear it again awwww... i bet u'd still look hot in itWink of course i wud!!! i luk hot in everything...lolz...j/k....i looked like a fool!!!kinda like the pple who wear hugh heels but dunno how to walk in them....it was so funny!!!

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetrani_neha

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

what wud u say to some people , like our intelligent eishu Embarrassed , who dont read the best fiction of the time HP? that they are missing out big time....and they better star now or else...we will send dear voldy after themLOLLOLLOLand he doesn't like pple who dun read HP uh-oh.. am I in trouble thenLOL i've actually read the 1st book wayy back when... but wasnt too drawn to the HP series for some reason... so I never read anything past that... omg!!! how can u not like HP??? srsly neha!!! u have just fallen down a rung from the pedetral u were on in my eyes....LOLj/k i luv ya still!!!LOL

rate the following ppl in order of howmuch you know abt them: 10 is highest and 1 is lowestLOLTongue

sweetneha 10 ---WOW!  oyy Laks itni surprised kyun haiWink... AHEM AHEM... you know how sweet, lovable, popular, and friendly I am.... who doesn't know meEmbarrassedWinkLOL exactly....everyone knows neha....she is so popular and sweet and lovable *mouths no behind neha's back* everybody loves her!!!LOL

P.S. I luv to joke and kid around!!! dun take offense neha varna.....WinkLOLTongue

Adorable_Ankita IF-Rockerz
Adorable_Ankita
Adorable_Ankita

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita_hiten

congo gunia.. Clap Thanx ..now u r our new bali ka bakra.. Wink omg!!! nahinnnnnnnnn...*runs away* LOLhaila kitnaa bhagtii hon..i must suggest u one thing u must participate in next marathon..WinkLOL

ok here r some questions:
1.ur fav actor n actresses from bollywood n tellywood? bollywood - its gotta be rani mujherjee and tellywood - dun really have a fav. but i think i like shilpa saklani and gauri pradhan a lot i m a crazzy gauri fann..i use to lyk her from kutumb daysEmbarrassed
2.ur fav holiday destination? India!!! lolz....but i love hawaii too
3.tell a lie.. LOL lolz....i'm the smartest person here!!!yeah i noe coz i m smartest naaEmbarrassedLOL
4.whoz ur first friend on if? sai di and S.T.U.P.I.D
5.when is ur bday? August 1
6.which serials do u watch? KSBKBT (just updates of this one), remix (again just online), KYPH, JJKN, Ek ladki Anjaani si, Paalkhi.....i never watch any regularly!!! lolz....i get home so late....no time...its either TV or IF!!! and i prefer to pick IF...lolz!!!
7.y u opted for username "luvya4ever"? cuz i am very laving and very faithful to my frenz!!! and also....if i start disliking u once (which is very rare) then nothing will change my opinion!!! so, it kinda fits...and the added benefit of it spounding kewl....atleast i think so...so dun say anything otherwise...lols Tonguewoww one more lieLOLits cheating i said only one naaAngryLOL
8.Do u have any other name besides Gunia? yup...my real name is Gulnar...Gunia is my nick name....and here some pple call me 'G'...cuz they can't say my name rightLOLwowwwww its kinda musical nameWinkn gunia means doll Big smile
9.do u celebrate any festivals?if yes which ones? well, Christmas...and Diwali...and Thanksgiving...thats about it!!! lolz...

rapid fire:
16 or 18? 16...definitely
Rani or Ash Rani...definitely!!!lolz
srk or abhi actually none...but just for saying...i will say abhi
football or cricket Cricket!!! oh yeah  i m crazzy for cricketBig smile
ice cream or toffee I scream, u scream, we all scream for ICE CREAMLOLLOLnice oneClap

Dats enough for now..njoy being on the hot seat Wink thanx hun!!!ur welcome jaan

Take care
Ankita Luv ur name....its prettyBig smilethnkuuuuuuuuuu..ya i keep getting this complimentEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLi must say u r very funny..Wink

Adorable_Ankita IF-Rockerz
Adorable_Ankita
Adorable_Ankita

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Hi gunia ,,
Sorry I wasn't active at ur motw coz of studies n stuff. Ouch but u sounds very friendly..accha now I m bak with some ?'s

1..wats ur ambition Wink
2.tell me abt ur siblings? Smile

3Do u ever had crush on nybody? Wink
4.name 5 chapters of chemistry n maths each in 10 sec(dont cheat ) Angry LOL LOL
5.How u usually celebrate ur bday? Big smile
6.chalo now its the tym to do some exercise Wink .stand up from ur computer chair bend down on knees Tongue ..aur ek jor ka tamaacha(slap)apne gaal par maroo LOL ..n tell me how ur face looks lyk now.. LOL LOL
7..write abt 3 forums member..it can be anyone..hmm may be ur friend..kyunki forum member or nybody.. Smile

8..whoz ur fav cricketer? Embarrassed
9..Mention any of embaracing moment of ur lyf.. Wink
10..How often do u watch movies? Wink
its enough for now..hav fun answering them.. Tongue

Take care
Ankita(i noe u will say pretty name Embarrassed ..so i must mention it.. LOL )

Edited by ankita_hiten - 22 March 2006 at 4:10pm
Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 22 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Gunia ki BachiiiiiiiiAngry

Mein Rahul? Deepthi di Anjali?NahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnCry......this is not what i had in mindOuch. U c, Rahul will b SRK n yaar....Kyunki no1s better than him...Rahul........omg in love with that name alsoEmbarrassedThen agar SRK Rahul, tou goes with out saying, im AnjaliTongue. Aur Laks Lil Anjali. Meri parchai.......nahinnn!LOL. Pssstt....make her the DadiWink. Waisay even I had Neha di in Mind for Tina, kyunki whenever i see Rani i think about Neha diTongue.N im sure Nands di will do gr8 in whatever role. Cutie di Miss Bricanza? Ekdum JhakaasLOL. Acha now u want to know y im dying to b Anjali? Cant u just imagine Me in plcae of kajol in this scene?(altho i think think that SRK n KajolEmbarrassed Make the BEST couple on the PLANET!Big smile) Now i CANT think of me n Deepthi di in the rain like that...........OMG im cracking up!LOL

Waisay KKHH hai is my all time fav.movieBig smileNeha di, dont worry, i also criend loads in the scene u mentioned...and of course otherwise also...cried a lotCry. KKHH rox!SmileEmbarrassed

Gunia,sharafat se edit ur post n "re-cast" The actorsTongue

-Eisha

Go to top