Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Member of the Week-- luvya4ever (Page 5)

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kids

Hey Gunia.........congrats dude!!! thanx a ton!!!

My questions:
1)Your favorite place on earth? i wud have to say home....!!! u know "its always good to be home"
2)Your favorite book? dun really have one....
3)Your best friends name, what is the best part about him/her? andy, he knows me too well....and he still hangs out with me...lolz...
4)What are you currently studying? high school!!! it sux!!!

More later kewl!!!
Krupa

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Im backkkkk To torture u with my questions( *grins wickedly*)Wink

*Are you a good cook? Have u ever tried ur hand at cooking?

*Do you think u well ever reform to become a good , seedhi saadhi achi bachi...or would u always b as naughty as u are right nowLOLTongue

*You have to re-make Kuch Kuch Hota hai (hope uv watched it) With the Kyunki DEV team as ur only options for a cast. Who would u cast for the roles off....:

*anjali

*rahul

*tina

*ms.bricanza

*Rahuls mom

*little anjali

-----------------

*What are u wearing right now?

*Whoz the most annoying person on IF (answer this one!)

*Whoz the most over rated actor(both mail n female) in Kyunki?

*how long did it take u to answer these questions?

*Dedicate a song to meWink

Thats it for now, more later.

TAke Care!

-Eisha

Skater Dude Newbie
Skater Dude
Skater Dude

Posted: 18 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey, lol...

It's saturday and I'm home. Good to hear you listen to HIM and other rock bands.

- Yes. If you're much into Heavy Metal, you should definitely try Lamb of God...

- Yes, I do skateboard. Lol, as you thought from my username.

- Woha! Nice to hear you play both drums and guitar. I actually played drums when I was freshman in my school, now I am trying learn guitar so I can join a band at my school. :)

- Oh well.. Yeah it's really hard to find people listening to Rock Music, especially in India-forums. LOL Good to have at least one person.

See you around then..
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged

first of all...very sorry lakshmi....i dunno how i missed urs!!!really really sorry *smacks herself on the head*

ITS OK...I FORGIVE U!LOL

Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

hi gunia!

how much do u like harry potter? quite a bit...

what wud u say to some people , like our intelligent eishu Embarrassed , who dont read the best fiction of the time HP? that they are missing out big time....and they better star now or else...we will send dear voldy after themLOLLOLLOLand he doesn't like pple who dun read HP

PPL who donot read HP are = _like the dursleys...lolz...LOL_(fill up) YEAH!RIGHT!

draco malfoy or tom felton? tom felton all the way!!!

Who are your favorite singers? well indian rite now - qazi!!!----OH NOOOO!I THINK we r the opposites yaar...i dun like imraan and qazi and u do!Embarrassedonly HP is common within us!LOL

what r ur talents? i play sports, i play drum and guitar, i can go without sleep for days!!! lolz...i manage to get into the most trouble ever!!! haha!

describe IF in one word? lively

rate the following ppl in order of howmuch you know abt them: 10 is highest and 1 is lowestLOLTongue
in dev team
deepthi 7
neha1 7
sweetneha 10 ---WOW!
eisha 8
priya 1
me-lakshmi 5...i need to get to uknow u more---I WILL GET TO U SOON!
nandinee 6

why du u like emraan hashmi? he's smokin hott!!! lolz...LOLEmbarrassedWink

do u agree with what ppl sa "imraan kismi"? a lil bit??? he does seem to do that a lot!!! lolz...       YAEH LOLZ?!AT LEAST U R STRAIGHT FORWARD!

what irritates u the most? pple who try to act dumb but really aren't

cadbury or ice cream? ice cream!!!

ur fav cadbury? fruit & nut

be back sooon!!!!! will be waitin....sorry again

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 12:07am | IP Logged
IS EISHA KO HAMESHA SRK + KAJOL FILMS KE BAARE MEIN POOCHNa hai kya? LOL ask gunia about imraan na eisha? Embarrassed
Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged

IS EISHA KO HAMESHA SRK + KAJOL FILMS KE BAARE MEIN POOCHNa hai kya? LOL ask gunia about imraan na eisha? Embarrassed

Arrey im intrested in only SRK n kajol na.

Aur Emraan...whos he?ConfusedLOL..........iv seen him once or twice on TV.......laikan SRK rules my heartEmbarrassed

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

Arrey im intrested in only SRK n kajol na.

Aur Emraan...whos he?ConfusedLOL..........iv seen him once or twice on TV.......laikan SRK rules my heartEmbarrassed

u dun know who emraan hashmi is eisha....omg!!! he is just about the hottest actor out there...omg!!! i can't believe u dun know who he is *looks outraged*...lolz....

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

Posted: 21 March 2006 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EiShA

Im backkkkk To torture u with my questions( *grins wickedly*)Wink lolz...its not really torture...ok i lie....it is torture....just kidding...ur questions are really interesting

*Are you a good cook? Have u ever tried ur hand at cooking? i suck at cooking....i manage to burn everything....and yea i did try....i have a hard time cooking like the easiest things!!! my funda - if it can be cooked in a microwave then i can cook it...lolz...

*Do you think u well ever reform to become a good , seedhi saadhi achi bachi...or would u always b as naughty as u are right nowLOLTongue i think i might be reformed when i reach like 70 cuz then i will be too old to be able to do anything extreme...lolz....usse pehle...i dun think so!!!

*You have to re-make Kuch Kuch Hota hai (hope uv watched it) With the Kyunki DEV team as ur only options for a cast. Who would u cast for the roles off....:

*anjali - ummmm...i guess deepthi di

*rahul - definitely u LOL

*tina - sweet rani neha

*ms.bricanza - cutereems di

*Rahuls mom - nandinee

*little anjali - lakshmiTongue

-----------------

*What are u wearing right now? nothing!!! lolz...just kidding....i'm wearing black shorts with a white hempfield shirt....my practice clothes...was too lacy to change!!! lolz...

*Whoz the most annoying person on IF (answer this one!) ummm....me!!! LOLTongueLOL definitely

*Whoz the most over rated actor(both mail n female) in Kyunki? if u meana as in good...theni wud have to say gauri and hiten LOL

*how long did it take u to answer these questions? like an hour....lolz...just kidding...like 5 minutes...i dunno??!!!

*Dedicate a song to meWink ek ladki anjaani si...from Mere yaar ki shaadi hai...lolz

Thats it for now, more later. abhi aur bhi hain??? hai allah *runs away*...just kidding....i will look forward to them

TAke Care!

-Eisha

Go to top