Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

Member of the Week-- luvya4ever (Page 14)

gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

yes rama...and we miss u tooo!

neha...good thing u r gonna read HP 2....when u reach HP 6...u definitely will cry...haina gunia and deepa? Embarrassed Cry

aaaawwwwww LaksHugI miss being in motw thread all the timeCry

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

TongueLOL
Originally posted by cutereems

Halia whats going on??? Paune do baje If pe mein ayi whats goin on??LOLLOLLOL ...lolz...i dun get that at first...lolz....its the song rite???...its not really paune do rite???..lolz... haan pagli... song goes: paune baaraa baje dono ghar se chale.. what's going on?? ever since kyunki dhamaal started Riya di has been changing lyrics to everythingggLOLLOLLOL

Luvya me Ms.BriganzaLOL.....me acting like her and wearing skimpy skirts like herLOLLOL. definitely...i can definitely see u doing that!!! lolz... Sweetu i do very good posing like herLOL....in film she will be having sort of soft corner to rani's papa so u are rani here..who is ur papa??LOL. Kahin Abhishek to nahinWinkWink. bilkul nahin.....its....well i dunno who....but somebody u shudn't be it...lolz....any suggestions pple???LOL No No keep as Abhi... otherwise cutie may quit and then ur film gaya kaam seLOLLOL

After so many days i am posting on IF...ok this topic is to ask que for gunia baby let me do that...ooo...sombody remembered that they are supposed to ask me qustions *claps hands for joy*...lolz....*hint hint*....j/k Neha's comment: :P :P

**DEscribe these animals oops i mean members as vegetable and y..

Cutereems ummm...sweet potatoes....cuz they are sweet....Big smile plus aalo goes well with all sabzi and cutiee mixes well with everyoneTongue

Sweetrani_neha brocolli...cuz i hate brocolli....Dead j/k....dun kill me now neha!!! *runs*LOLLOLLOL Oyyyyy Guniaaaaaa.... teriiii tooooooooooAngry That's right u run bachhii.. i dont care if u take track :P you know my running speed is quite good... wait till u hear my mile timeWink now seriously runnnnnnn b/c i also hatee brocolliTongue

Deepanbh Ladyfingers....cuz she is a gracious lady...lolz...i dunno about the fingers part LOLTongue awww... plus inside secret... bhindi is neha's favoriteeee sabzi everHug and one she can cook bestWinkLOL

Kimi_dost cauliflower.....cuz its such a friendly vegetab;e....it just says...come come...eat me eat me....i am very friendly...lolz haila Kimiii merii jaann!! that's the message u are trying to get across?!LOLLOL

will come ane edit this later....my brain is malfunctioning!!! what's new about that???EmbarrassedLOL

Lady In Pink IF-Rockerz
Lady In Pink
Lady In Pink

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Rama di,no, i cant play basketball while wearing a sarree. In fact iv never worn a sarree in my life. Shalwar Kurta toh sahi se pehna nahin jaata....my kurta is khiskofying on top n my shalwars sliding down...omg..lolz... LOL

Im always in my jeans, kyunki i believe that they are comfy n never go out of fashion. And since im on my school basketball team , i can play basketball pretty well,and i have the height advantage over Deepthi di...inti lambi hoon Tongue ...u might reconsider the cast directer ji LOL Wink .....make Deepthi di the Sarree waal iAnjali n me the tomboyish one (im not going to cut my hair that short though, so dont ever try Tongue )

Rahul , of course is going to b SRK and NOT me Angry

Oops,sorry abt the essay Embarrassed
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Rama di,no, i cant play basketball while wearing a sarree. In fact iv never worn a sarree in my life. Shalwar Kurta toh sahi se pehna nahin jaata....my kurta is khiskofying on top n my shalwars sliding down...omg..lolz... LOL ditto like me....one time i wore salwar kameez to a shaadi...and i became the center of center when i fell flat on my face in the middle of the huge hall....the panditji person too looked at me and muttered something about "aaj kal ke bachche..."

Im always in my jeans, kyunki i believe that they are comfy n never go out of fashion. And since im on my school basketball team , i can play basketball pretty well,and i have the height advantage over Deepthi di...inti lambi hoon Tongue ...u might reconsider the cast directer ji LOL Wink .....make Deepthi di the Sarree waal iAnjali n me the tomboyish one (im not going to cut my hair that short though, so dont ever try Tongue )

Rahul , of course is going to b SRK and NOT me Angry

Oops,sorry abt the essay Embarrassed
DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Good God !!! Gracious and me ....Thanks.....

I guess its something that people rarely tell me

Ladies finger LOL Thanks Gunia....Next time somebody asks me"Gracious and you ---says who ??" I 'll ask them to get in touch with you

And Mrs.SRK --- I love the tomboy Anjali much much better than the saree waali, so no change in cast

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Deepthi di , I play basketball also...abb toh step out of Kajols role Cry LOL

--SRK ke Kajol Wink

I'll learn to play basket ball LOL and you play with Aaryan and Suhana

sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Deepthi di , I play basketball also...abb toh step out of Kajols role Cry LOL

--SRK ke Kajol Wink

I'll learn to play basket ball LOL and you play with Aaryan and Suhana

DeepthiiiiiiLOLLOL Waise Deepthi is also a fast learnerTongue... In one day me and Gunia can make her a proWinkWink

Aur haan Eishu... SRK announced that he was looking for playmate for his kids Aaryan and Suhana... you are so sweet, funny, and loving.... and much near their age... I think job is perfect for youTongueTongueTongue

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

aur nahin to kya...me and neha are gonna make deepthi di a pro and she will beat u eisha..lolz...

and deepthi di i think u r gracious...and send anyone who doesn't think so to me...unka dimaag to main seedha karti hoon....*mutters angrily*

and u r rite lakshmi...they will definitely cry when they read book 6!!! i almost did too when he died....so sad!!!

Go to top