Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

gunia...2 more questionz

1:...did u like it when eisha changed her IF ID from EiShA to Mrs.Eishu SRK? 😑

2:how does my new IDol sanjay in my avatar look?😳 (dun mistake that he is my #1 IDOL...he is after big b!πŸ˜†)

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago
shaika00 thumbnail
CONGRATZ Edited by punkrockgal - 18 years ago
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

Everyone are enjoying i think....i always miss the fun😭. arree cutie we will have our own party via our offliners and my stupid PMs to you okπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And we are missing you lotsss... especially meπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Luvya me Ms.BriganzaπŸ˜†.....me acting like her and wearing skimpy skirts like herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sweetu i do very good posing like herπŸ˜†....in film she will be having sort of soft corner to rani's papa so u are rani here..who is ur papa??πŸ˜†. Kahin Abhishek to nahinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Haila!! Kabhi Abhi mera bhai hai to kabhi mera jiju aur ab mere papaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ek to aapke saath reh kar aadha paagal ho gaya... aur ab bechaare ko aur confuse kyun kar rahi ho.... :P :P πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan Riya di.. you have ek dum jhakaas ishtyle like Ms. BriganzaπŸ˜† Now you have to send me pics of you in a mini-skirt samjheeπŸ˜†

After so many days i am posting on IF... it's sooo good to see your postsπŸ€— I got your sweet sweet offliners by the way😳.. nowww focus yaar!!!πŸ˜†

Enough of questions warna kal test mein main sirf que dekthi rahoongiπŸ˜•. It's better to see Qs than AbhishekπŸ˜‰ :P :P :P πŸ˜†

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

crazy toh tum ho hi...lekin....i expected u to read HP...πŸ˜­πŸ˜³πŸ˜†ok ok...lets not fight on HP!i see u r a sweet innocent bacchi....coz u believed it when i said i am scared of u!πŸ˜›

achha baba... my goal this summer is to try to read book 2 and onwards just for you and gunia😳😳😳 And Deepthi too because she is also shocked I thinkπŸ˜† 

Signing off,

Innocent Bachhiii Neha😳😳😳

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: cutereems

Halia whats going on??? Paune do baje If pe mein ayi whats goin on??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...lolz...i dun get that at first...lolz....its the song rite???...its not really paune do rite???..lolz...

Everyone are enjoying i think....i always miss the fun😭.

Laks u didnt mention my name to rate dev mem on how much gunia knows😑..Laks tu to gayi kaam se😑 aap the to the cutie di....atleast i thought u were dere...lolz....

Luvya me Ms.BriganzaπŸ˜†.....me acting like her and wearing skimpy skirts like herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. definitely...i can definitely see u doing that!!! lolz... Sweetu i do very good posing like herπŸ˜†....in film she will be having sort of soft corner to rani's papa so u are rani here..who is ur papa??πŸ˜†. Kahin Abhishek to nahinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. bilkul nahin.....its....well i dunno who....but somebody u shudn't be it...lolz....any suggestions pple???πŸ˜†

Deepthi...u kajol....i wnat to see u in short blunt hair cut with track pants playing basket ball and later wearing sareeπŸ˜‰. oh yea...i definitely wanna see that too...πŸ˜› P.S. do u play basketball deepthi di??

Eisha and SRK....no commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Laks daughter of Deeps and Eisha..wonder of worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Aree...everythi8ng is possible in LaLa Land!!!πŸ˜†

After so many days i am posting on IF...ok this topic is to ask que for gunia baby let me do that...ooo...sombody remembered that they are supposed to ask me qustions *claps hands for joy*...lolz....*hint hint*....j/k

**Gunia y do u like HP? i dunno really....its is very interesting....and i happen to enjoy a bit of fantasy sometims...lets u escape!!!

**The best thing u like in yourself? prolly my devil-may-care attitude...cuz it lets me have tons of fun and unique adventures...and sticks me in many cool situations too....

**do u have crush on IF?πŸ˜‰..sach batana okπŸ˜‰ nahin yaar...dun know many guys on IF...lolz....and most of them are like older brothers!!! πŸ˜†

**Which culture u like Indian or American and why? well i like parts of indian and parts of american....cuz i like the best of both worlds.....

**If u were to choose a day with Mallika Sherawat or day with Monkey which would u choose?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† monkey...definitely...atleast monkeys are cute!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ *nice questions cutie di*...lolz

**Do u like Zayed Khan? Is he the youngest hot Khan?? ooo yea....he is so hott....omg!!! dun even get me started!!! esp. in fight club....did anyone see fight club ??? its like the awesumest movie ever....go watch it NOW!!!πŸ˜†

**Tell 5 bad things about yourself well this shud be easy....i drink a lot of coffee....too much caffiene is bad...lolz....i procastinate a lot.....lolz....i talk too much at times....i dun care what others think about me....it can be bad at times...and i smoke sometimes when i am really stressed out...

**DEscribe these animals oops i mean members as vegetable and y..

Cutereems ummm...sweet potatoes....cuz they are sweet....πŸ˜ƒ

Sweetrani_neha brocolli...cuz i hate brocolli....🀒 j/k....dun kill me now neha!!! *runs*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Deepanbh Ladyfingers....cuz she is a gracious lady...lolz...i dunno about the fingers part πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Kimi_dost cauliflower.....cuz its such a friendly vegetab;e....it just says...come come...eat me eat me....i am very friendly...lolz

Lucky_Lakshmi

Ankita_hiten

Nandinee

Eisha

Rose82

Luvya4ever ...chilli...lolz....ooh ooh mirchi...aye haye mirchi...,lolz...

Gauri_hiten

i_luv_jay_sean

Enough of questions warna kal test mein main sirf que dekthi rahoongiπŸ˜•.

will come ane edit this later....my brain is malfunctioning!!! lolz...sombody needs to put warranties on them man....minhe keeps getting messed up every so often...*sigh* dun have enuf money to get it fixed...anyone want to set up a fund for me???!!! plz?? pretty ple??? pretty plz with a cherry on top...lolz...πŸ˜†

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Deepthi di , I play basketball also...abb toh step out of Kajols role 😭 πŸ˜†

--SRK ke Kajol πŸ˜‰
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Eishu.SRK

Deepthi di , I play basketball also...abb toh step out of Kajols role 😭 πŸ˜†

--SRK ke Kajol πŸ˜‰

Lolz Eisha.So can u play basketball wearing Saree like KajolπŸ˜†.I m so behind😭U guys having so much funπŸ‘
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yes rama...and we miss u tooo!

neha...good thing u r gonna read HP 2....when u reach HP 6...u definitely will cry...haina gunia and deepa? 😳 😭

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Oh....Dumbeldore dies....iv not read the book or watched the movie,but ufff iv heard so much abt it, its just annoying 😑 πŸ˜†
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

yes rama...and we miss u tooo!

neha...good thing u r gonna read HP 2....when u reach HP 6...u definitely will cry...haina gunia and deepa? 😳 😭

aaaawwwwww LaksπŸ€—I miss being in motw thread all the time😭