Member of the Week-- luvya4ever - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by DeepAnBH

Sweetoo, even you haven't read HP ??

tsk tsk...shukkar hai koi tou akkal mand heπŸ˜‰

Eishu, Sweetoo πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Arrey,y are u confused ji? Agar ap ki confuse ho jao gi tou tubelight ko kon samjhayay ga. And uv got to give me n Neha di points for tryingπŸ˜›

Hey Gunia, Thanks....for casting me in u r movie ....Me and Eishu will have laks for a daughter ???????

NAhin jee....Correction. Haven't u watched Kuch Kuch Hota hai😑yahan meine above 100 times at least dekh lee aur ap ko storyline hi nahin pata.. U see, Laks is urz n Neha di's daughter,and my step daughter...since Neha di "dies" in the movie...haila...if this movie is ever made...i cant even imagine how much ill cry...b prepared ppl...saath theatre mein dekhne jayaien ge,n ill b emptying the tissue box😭Khair not to worry, meine Gunia ko dhmaki de dee hai,she will have to chng the cast. SRK ko scene me lao, aur laks di ko dadi banaoπŸ˜‰......ok..i think i shud stop rambling....before i start scaring ppl off!!πŸ˜†

Questions to Gunia:

1) Edit the cast, as i said above SRK ko scene mein lao, aur the other chnges.

2) Mind if I call u Gun? (Not pronounced as the weapon wali gun..!) Or Mayb Gunia di?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

omg...yes...omg neha....seriously...seet lovable...yeah yeah! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ‘
Gunia u r the sweetest.....u cast me in the role of lil anjali....the only nice and sweet charcter in the film with farida jalal and slaman! 😳
yeah!!!!!i am EISHA'S daugghter! πŸ˜† Aftera;l i look so young...robust and sweet that eishu looks older than me...haina gunia? 😳 Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 18 years ago
eishu...u r pure kachra! 😑 u called me laks madam....does a mom behave like this to her daughter>? 😑 😳

NEHAAAAAAA!I WILL KILL U!!!!!!none of u read Hp! 😑 Its sooo embarassing to be left out!
see deeps is a nice mother!

😳
newyas...gunia...my one question is will u cast be and deepthi as amitabh and rani RESPECTIVELY πŸ˜‰ Or the other way round if u take the FIlm BLACK?
Please do look at my siggy b4 taking a decision!)
one last thing...if i continue spamming...the others will get me...first time i am posting continuosly...Gunia do u agree wid me that neha and eisha dont read Hp as they dun understand its gripping language! πŸ˜† Offence is meant! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Heres u r e-mom sending you a big HUG πŸ€— See along with lil Anjali is n't the big Anjali cute and adorable too 😳

Gunia, Hope you are only directing it and not producing it!!! I mean very well to you

Laks, Gunia do we speak to the nicities of HP next in this thread

Haila...sneaked in from somewhere and whats THIS?!?!?! 😑

AS usual, laks di is spamming,ab pata chala how she has 4794 posts πŸ˜‰

Deepthi di, what do u mean little anjali big anjali. I am Anjali . SRK is RAhul. Period. Ye Gun yahan chali gayee...if she isnt back naa...im seriously gonna edit her post πŸ˜›

HP
Haila...sneaked in from somewhere and whats THIS?!?!?! 😑

AS usual, laks di is spamming,ab pata chala how she has 4794 posts πŸ˜‰

Deepthi di, what do u mean little anjali big anjali. I am Anjali . SRK is RAhul. Period. Ye Gun yahan chali gayee...if she isnt back naa...im seriously gonna edit her post πŸ˜›

HP suxxx!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ....haina laks di πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰