ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yes, my second visit to jjkn sets today afternoon, and this time i am carrying grilled paneer sandwithches with me, apu like s anything which has paneer, he himself told me that yesterday😳.my friends' mom actually made those especially on my requestπŸ˜›

so gals thay say way to man's heart is thru his stomach, aha, i am getting ideas,πŸ˜‰ and yeah, djs have informe that i may just meet shilpa on the sets too, now ab ayega mazaa, of course mona is gonna be ther today.😳

so gals stay tuned, i will be back here in the eveing with my updateπŸ˜ƒ.

till then goodbye, i am leaving for work now, another meeting at the reliance chambersπŸ˜•πŸ€’, its very tiring, but meeting apu again will refresh me😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiki5434 thumbnail

gah take pics! HAVE FUNN!!! πŸ˜ƒ
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Omigosssshhhhh..Tabyyyyy..God bless you..dear..How sweet is that..Awwwwwww..paneer sandwich for my darling Apu..yesss..please take it..WOW..You are one choosen one..really lucky..sweety..ENJOY..and we will all be dying to be with your update..today with bated breath..!!

Love-Hema
priyaaa thumbnail
have a rocking time yaar!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and keep feeding apu!!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail
OMG wowwwwwwwww...tabzzzz!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Your sooo luckkkyyy....!! 😳 Im waiting for ur updateeeeee....!!!Ahhh! 😳
insouciance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tablet

and yeah, djs have informe that i may just meet shilpa on the sets too, now ab ayega mazaa, of course mona is gonna be ther today.😳

well tabs, so youre gonna feed apu paneer in front of ss' eyes....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ....tablet, do tell us how ss reacted....whether she sulked or she was pleasant...whether she was down to earth or full of herself....whether she  hogged the food or let AA and MS eat...

and tablet...do watch how manda behave in front of SS...you have to give us alotttt of information.....manda mystery needs a solution....and maybe you'll help us  go any forward..like after  discussing everythign,m everyone are back to square 1...sauying that it'll be a mystery...so tabs, do keep an eagle's eye on everyone....

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Tablet don't forget to give my heartiest love to Mona
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
have fun tabzz...tell apu KHUSH lowes panner tooo πŸ˜† and give him a blowing kiss from me πŸ˜†
Sharila thumbnail
Tabs thats so wonderful yaar, Hmm I wish I was Paneer for a change πŸ˜† 😳
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharila

Tabs thats so wonderful yaar, Hmm I wish I was Paneer for a change πŸ˜† 😳

Same here..I dont either..God..!! he read my besharam post..Tby please explain word by word..what dsid he say..if he scolded or was really asamed with my besharam post let me know no problem..but..GOD..I was unstoppably besharam..Taby..dint you feel..it was embarassing...that post of Hawk eye thing of mine...and by the way what did the director say..Mr.romesh kalra..aww...!!!😳..explain in detail..yaar..his reaction..every sec..can yu..sorry I know I am asking tooooo much from you..but Please forgive me..

Love-Hema