Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

happy holi to everyone ...thanks for his fabulous update ,lata..ure doing great job .. 🤗👍🏼

Kiran1977 thumbnail

Hi Lata,

Thanks for the Holi-update.

Can't wait to watch this episode. Here back home it will show on Monday 11th April, I think. So I wrote it down in my agenda so I won't miss this episode.

Wahhh, DK, Disha and Holi ... just the right combination and now they should do somehing about the marriage contract.

It surprises me that neither DK or Disha has brought the subject up and what to about it. Though Disha is thinking about the ending of the contract as she mentioned it to Vedant. The wrong person ... 😡   Talk to DK about it.

Can't wait to read the next update .... have to wait till Monday

Ohh well, I have the day off Monday.

Kiran1977 thumbnail

HAPPY HOLI EVERYBODY  

😛

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update lata,,,,and happy holi to u!!!
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lata thanks for the awesome update , it was again like reading a best seller. The episode appears to be worth watching, but with the way Zee is treating us with canceling episodes  I won't be surprised  if we get to watch it during Diwali   😭(just kidding).

Looking forward to watch holi between the two D's

Gargi seems in a festival mood ( more relaxed), Vedant wake up dude cant tolerate incest , better realize this is your Bhabhi.

Poor Indy has already been bashed by Disha. And hope the writers better come with an excellent Idea why Sumitra Ma hates color red as this is going too far.

Happy Holi and easter  to all member's of the forum

Lilly

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Asian Princess thumbnail

OMG Finallyy the much a waited episode!!! can't wait till they air it in the uk 😃wooww disha and dk probabbly looked great together!!!! 😃

it reaaly annonys me when rano and inder just pop up everywhere lolll 😆 but that must of been soo funny disha shouting at inder can't wait to see hte sence!!!! dk probabbly looked welll HOT!!!! 😳

Thanks for the update lata 😊

Love Asian princess

Vera thumbnail

Thanks lata for the update.

It says that Disha will be away for a few days ....Where is she going?

Any thoughts?

keshp15 thumbnail

hey its kp

where is Disha going

can anyone reply

thanks

love kp😃