Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Saarthi Members-Scrap Book...!! (Page 3)

amina877 IF-Dazzler
amina877
amina877

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Amina...My gudiya...Shes so chweet! Always tries 2 stay in touch with her Dii (shes calls me Dii) I luv her attitude n innocence!

awww....thts soooo sweet diiEmbarrassed

u r my jaanEmbarrassed

i love u alotHug

AminaEmbarrassed

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

GREAT IDEA teesha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank you and pakhi sooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch for ur comments bout me!!! Embarrassed
aaawwww....im sooo chuffed!!!!! Embarrassed

Ur very much welcum dearHug Im glad u like the idea...ThanksBig smile

teesha- wot a lovely gal!! soooo funny...and sweet...i definatley look forward to her posts all the time!!! she maked me happy!! Big smile thanks teesha!! Big smile
shazy- well her and teesha have twin personalities.. to me anyway!! she again is sooo hillarious and bubbly and sweet!! cheers me up all the time too!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Awwww...Sweetheart, so very nice of u! Thanks a bunchHug n u find me as Shazys twinEmbarrassed thats very sweet of u! But I honestly feel, Shazy is a way far more better n nice person than meBig smileSuch muchWink Luv u both!

well...sorry for the many exclamations......im just super happy after seeing the promo!!!!

No need 2 apologize...Hum sab ka yehi haal hai...Ever since Heena posted the promo, I have lost count of how many times I've seen it! n the times I've rewinded Arjun saying "I luv u Bhavri" Haila....ur got me started again! LOL....

Take care,
Luv u...Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiNa58

Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them. I love each and every member in this forum because all of them make me feel special. Plus, they just make my time here at the foum more enjoyable...They're all special..

Excellent answer SweetyEmbarrassed

What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? Hmm..Changes in Saarrthi? Well, nothing much in the story line. I just want the truth behind the blast in Arjun's factory, whcih casued Satya's death, to come out soon. And I want Saarrthi to be aired 5 times a week!! Wink

Even Im waiting 4 the truth 2 cum out...Hopefully it'll once the other tracks r settled...n Haila...Im sure every Saarthi fan wishes it 2 be 5 times a week!

Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking. Behind every forum's success is the love, participation, cooperation & dedication of its members. So, dear members, lets continue to be more active & cooperative!! Embarrassed

I agree...Very well saidClap All in all, luved reading ur answers TinaBig smile

Take care,
Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

thanx soooo much 4the sweet comments teeshu...ur my jaan! Hug
and this is a great idea!!! will post mine soon! Smile

Ur welcum chweetyBig smile Waise bhi jo maine kaha, such hi toh kahaWink
anything 4 u jaanEmbarrassed waise Im still waiting 4 ur post!!! I am glad u found the idea greatBig smile

Teesha and Pakhi(Poonam)--thanx for those sweet words..I'm really touched.. Embarrassed Nice topic, Teesha..I shall post later coz right now, I'm really hooked on to the Holi game.. LOL

Ur very much welcum sweetyHug I am glad u liked the idea! Enjoyed reading ur answersBig smileas 4 the holi game, glad ur enjoying itWinkI'm trying 2 run away from itLOL

Originally posted by priya the sweet

gr8 idea Clap Clap Clap
i ll post my view later Big smile

Glad u liked the idea! Do post ur viewsBig smile

Teesha

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina877

Amina...My gudiya...Shes so chweet! Always tries 2 stay in touch with her Dii (shes calls me Dii) I luv her attitude n innocence!

awww....thts soooo sweet diiEmbarrassed

u r my jaanEmbarrassed

i love u alotHug

AminaEmbarrassed

Ur welcum jaanHugI am glad u liked itBig smileIts gr8 2 c u interacting againWink

Take care,
Teesha Dii

Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakhi joshi

wow gr888888888 idea teesha, waise tumhaare ideas hamesha gr8 hote hain.Clap

thanks alotssssss for ur lovely views about me.Embarrassed

Ur welcum dear! I am glad u enjoyed the topicBig smileLovely viewsClap

Originally posted by pakhi joshi

teesha: personally i don't konw u much but my gutfeel says me dat u r a very sweet galSmile........aur mera gutfeel muhe kabhi dokha nahin detaEmbarrassed....i feel dat u a very clear heart n good person.Smile

Haila....Itney ache views mere liyya...U made me feel so nice...Thanks a lotBig smile Friends like u always r a blessing! I hope I never let ur gutfeel downBig smile 

Take care,
Luv u, Teesha

TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them. I love each and every member in this forum because all of them make me feel special. Plus, they just make my time here at the foum more enjoyable...They're all special..

Excellent answer SweetyEmbarrassed

What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? Hmm..Changes in Saarrthi? Well, nothing much in the story line. I just want the truth behind the blast in Arjun's factory, whcih casued Satya's death, to come out soon. And I want Saarrthi to be aired 5 times a week!! Wink

Even Im waiting 4 the truth 2 cum out...Hopefully it'll once the other tracks r settled...n Haila...Im sure every Saarthi fan wishes it 2 be 5 times a week!

Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking. Behind every forum's success is the love, participation, cooperation & dedication of its members. So, dear members, lets continue to be more active & cooperative!! Embarrassed

I agree...Very well saidClap All in all, luved reading ur answers TinaBig smile

Take care,
Teesha

Thanx, dear..Embarrassed Enjoyed answering them..Embarrassed

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thx pammu for such beutiful words which you have written for me.Teesa thx to you for such a great idea.Teesa and lisa I know that though we haven't interacted so much but both of you consider me as a good friend of yours.Thx again all of you.

Go to top