Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Saarthi Members-Scrap Book...!! (Page 2)

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:35am | IP Logged
GREAT IDEA teesha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank you and pakhi sooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch for ur comments bout me!!! Embarrassed
aaawwww....im sooo chuffed!!!!! Embarrassed

ok my turn!!

Share the bestest moment you spend here at Saarthi forum.
when i got replies to my first ever topic!!!!
Share the bestest and unforgettable scene of Saarthi.
Well......i think its yet to happen!! but so far.....it wll have to be the dream sequence bhavri has between her and arjun.....sooo romantic and...well...dreamy!!!
Share your thoughts about your favorite character NO FIGHTS & NO TAUNTS.
BHOOMI!! she is the bestest famale lead ever ever on tv...she is gorgeous and sweet..and can be really funny a times.
Tell us what you miss on the forum.
i miss.........hmmmm...nothing!? wots there to miss!
Tell us what u miss in the serial Saarthi.
well for a while i was missing the chemsitry bewteen arjun and bhavri..i thought that maybe it was dying down cuz he just kept getting angry at her Cry ...but now...woohooo!!! right bak on track!!
Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them.
oh where to begin!!!
ok..and this is not in any order...

teesha- wot a lovely gal!! soooo funny...and sweet...i definatley look forward to her posts all the time!!! she maked me happy!! Big smile thanks teesha!! Big smile
shazy- well her and teesha have twin personalities.. to me anyway!! she again is sooo hillarious and bubbly and sweet!! cheers me up all the time too!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
pakhi joshi- yeah its trues we havent inetracted much....but she is definatley a lovely person to have on the forum!!!! Big smile
shivs- well who wouldnt have on her on theri list!!! she the reason i can watch saarthi!!!!!!!! thannk sooooo much!!!!
suruchi- same reason!!! always there wen shivs is not able to put videos...thanks as well!!!!!! Big smile
What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi?
more and more arjun and bhoomi scenes!!!!! Wink and suraj and manasvi shaadi soon!!! Wink
What changes you want in Saarthi forum?
that there are more topics like this!!! Big smile
Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking.
it already rocks more than ANY other forum!! to make even more rocking than ever...hmmmmmmm....i have to get back to u on that one.... Ermm

well...sorry for the many exclamations......im just super happy after seeing the promo!!!!

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Lisha....I love u girl!!! thanx 4the sweet comments, I'm not worthy! Embarrassed Hug
lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

Lisha....I love u girl!!! thanx 4the sweet comments, I'm not worthy! Embarrassed Hug

u ARE worthy of themBig smile....luv ya to babes Hug

pakhi joshi Senior Member
pakhi joshi
pakhi joshi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

pakhi joshi- yeah its trues we havent inetracted much....but she is definatley a lovely person to have on the forum!!!! Big smile

awwwwwwwww thanks 4 these lovely wordsTongue..........its so touchy.Embarrassed....loves u.Smile

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanx pakhi....4what u said about me in ur scrap book list.... Embarrassed
pakhi joshi Senior Member
pakhi joshi
pakhi joshi

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shazy

thanx pakhi....4what u said about me in ur scrap book list.... Embarrassed

o! c'mon shazu tumhein bhi thanks bolne kii jaroorat hai kya.Embarrassed

Edited by pakhi joshi - 11 March 2006 at 12:52pm
TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged
    Share the bestest moment you spend here at Saarthi forum. Hmmm...My best moments..Basically, every moment I spend  in this section is special to me... Share the bestest and unforgettable scene of Saarthi. Hmm..I just can't seem to forget the fight between Arjun & Bhoomi before Bhoomi left the house. I think Karan acted very well in that scene.. Share your thoughts about your favorite character NO FIGHTS & NO TAUNTS. Bhoomi-I love her innocence and goodness. She sees the positive qualities in everyone and immediately forgives people who do hurt her. Arjun-He's smart & sweet. Suraj-He's honest and values his relationships. Manasvi-She's intelligent and strong-willed. Mansen-I just love the way he acts!! Tell us what you miss on the forum. Hmm..I miss Shivu's presence.. Tell us what u miss in the serial Saarthi. Light moments b/w Arjun & Bhoomi but they'd soon be back.. Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them. I love each and every member in this forum because all of them make me feel special. Plus, they just make my time here at the foum more enjoyable...They're all special.. What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? Hmm..Changes in Saarrthi? Well, nothing much in the story line. I just want the truth behind the blast in Arjun's factory, whcih casued Satya's death, to come out soon. And I want Saarrthi to be aired 5 times a week!! Wink What changes you want in Saarthi forum? Nothing..! I love it the way it is..Big smile
  1. Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking. Behind every forum's success is the love, participation, cooperation & dedication of its members. So, dear members, lets continue to be more active & cooperative!! Embarrassed
Only-Mariyam IF-Dazzler
Only-Mariyam
Only-Mariyam

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Share the bestest moment you spend here at Saarthi forum:when i became member o week
Share the bestest and unforgettable scene of Saarthi:satya died Cry.....and arjun bhoomi's marriage Big smile
Share your thoughts about your favorite character NO FIGHTS & NO TAUNTS:arjun:he is so sweet.bhoomi:she is cute
Tell us what you miss on the forum:nothing to miss but now i miss ziddi
Tell us what u miss in the serial Saarthi:satya Cry
Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them:newkid,ziddi,shirley
newkid:she helped me many times
ziddi:shes my best friend
shirley:she is my best friend too
What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? i think no need something to be changed
What changes you want in Saarthi forum?no need
Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking:it is rocking

Go to top