Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhi joshi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: lisha

pakhi joshi- yeah its trues we havent inetracted much....but she is definatley a lovely person to have on the forum!!!! 😃

awwwwwwwww thanks 4 these lovely words😛..........its so touchy.😳....loves u.😊

fizzles thumbnail
thanx pakhi....4what u said about me in ur scrap book list.... 😳
pakhi joshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazy

thanx pakhi....4what u said about me in ur scrap book list.... 😳

o! c'mon shazu tumhein bhi thanks bolne kii jaroorat hai kya.😳

Edited by pakhi joshi - 18 years ago
TiNa58 thumbnail
    Share the bestest moment you spend here at Saarthi forum. Hmmm...My best moments..Basically, every moment I spend  in this section is special to me... Share the bestest and unforgettable scene of Saarthi. Hmm..I just can't seem to forget the fight between Arjun & Bhoomi before Bhoomi left the house. I think Karan acted very well in that scene.. Share your thoughts about your favorite character NO FIGHTS & NO TAUNTS. Bhoomi-I love her innocence and goodness. She sees the positive qualities in everyone and immediately forgives people who do hurt her. Arjun-He's smart & sweet. Suraj-He's honest and values his relationships. Manasvi-She's intelligent and strong-willed. Mansen-I just love the way he acts!! Tell us what you miss on the forum. Hmm..I miss Shivu's presence.. Tell us what u miss in the serial Saarthi. Light moments b/w Arjun & Bhoomi but they'd soon be back.. Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them. I love each and every member in this forum because all of them make me feel special. Plus, they just make my time here at the foum more enjoyable...They're all special.. What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? Hmm..Changes in Saarrthi? Well, nothing much in the story line. I just want the truth behind the blast in Arjun's factory, whcih casued Satya's death, to come out soon. And I want Saarrthi to be aired 5 times a week!! 😉 What changes you want in Saarthi forum? Nothing..! I love it the way it is..😃
  1. Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking. Behind every forum's success is the love, participation, cooperation & dedication of its members. So, dear members, lets continue to be more active & cooperative!! 😳
Only-Mariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Share the bestest moment you spend here at Saarthi forum:when i became member o week
Share the bestest and unforgettable scene of Saarthi:satya died 😭.....and arjun bhoomi's marriage 😃
Share your thoughts about your favorite character NO FIGHTS & NO TAUNTS:arjun:he is so sweet.bhoomi:she is cute
Tell us what you miss on the forum:nothing to miss but now i miss ziddi
Tell us what u miss in the serial Saarthi:satya 😭
Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them:newkid,ziddi,shirley
newkid:she helped me many times
ziddi:shes my best friend
shirley:she is my best friend too
What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? i think no need something to be changed
What changes you want in Saarthi forum?no need
Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking:it is rocking
amina877 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

Amina...My gudiya...Shes so chweet! Always tries 2 stay in touch with her Dii (shes calls me Dii) I luv her attitude n innocence!

awww....thts soooo sweet dii😳

u r my jaan😳

i love u alot🤗

Amina😳

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

GREAT IDEA teesha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank you and pakhi sooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuch for ur comments bout me!!! 😳
aaawwww....im sooo chuffed!!!!! 😳

Ur very much welcum dear🤗 Im glad u like the idea...Thanks😃

teesha- wot a lovely gal!! soooo funny...and sweet...i definatley look forward to her posts all the time!!! she maked me happy!! 😃 thanks teesha!! 😃
shazy- well her and teesha have twin personalities.. to me anyway!! she again is sooo hillarious and bubbly and sweet!! cheers me up all the time too!! 😃 😃 😃

Awwww...Sweetheart, so very nice of u! Thanks a bunch🤗 n u find me as Shazys twin😳 thats very sweet of u! But I honestly feel, Shazy is a way far more better n nice person than me😃Such much😉 Luv u both!

well...sorry for the many exclamations......im just super happy after seeing the promo!!!!

No need 2 apologize...Hum sab ka yehi haal hai...Ever since Heena posted the promo, I have lost count of how many times I've seen it! n the times I've rewinded Arjun saying "I luv u Bhavri" Haila....ur got me started again! LOL....

Take care,
Luv u...Teesha

Teesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiNa58

Tell us who are favorite members here at forum that have made a special place in your heart and what is so good about them. I love each and every member in this forum because all of them make me feel special. Plus, they just make my time here at the foum more enjoyable...They're all special..

Excellent answer Sweety😳

What changes you want that's must be brought in to Saarthi? Hmm..Changes in Saarrthi? Well, nothing much in the story line. I just want the truth behind the blast in Arjun's factory, whcih casued Satya's death, to come out soon. And I want Saarrthi to be aired 5 times a week!! 😉

Even Im waiting 4 the truth 2 cum out...Hopefully it'll once the other tracks r settled...n Haila...Im sure every Saarthi fan wishes it 2 be 5 times a week!

Give us suggestions to make Saarthi forum more rocking. Behind every forum's success is the love, participation, cooperation & dedication of its members. So, dear members, lets continue to be more active & cooperative!! 😳

I agree...Very well said👏 All in all, luved reading ur answers Tina😃

Take care,
Teesha

Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazy

thanx soooo much 4the sweet comments teeshu...ur my jaan! 🤗
and this is a great idea!!! will post mine soon! 😊

Ur welcum chweety😃 Waise bhi jo maine kaha, such hi toh kaha😉
anything 4 u jaan😳 waise Im still waiting 4 ur post!!! I am glad u found the idea great😃

Teesha and Pakhi(Poonam)--thanx for those sweet words..I'm really touched.. 😳 Nice topic, Teesha..I shall post later coz right now, I'm really hooked on to the Holi game.. 😆

Ur very much welcum sweety🤗 I am glad u liked the idea! Enjoyed reading ur answers😃as 4 the holi game, glad ur enjoying it😉I'm trying 2 run away from it😆

Originally posted by: priya the sweet

gr8 idea 👏 👏 👏
i ll post my view later 😃

Glad u liked the idea! Do post ur views😃

Teesha

Teesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: amina877

awww....thts soooo sweet dii😳

u r my jaan😳

i love u alot🤗