India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Its the time 2 disco!! (Page 2)

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 3:44am | IP Logged
yeppi i m soo happy teesha i can feel wat u saying Big smile i was thinking to post a topic on this LOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:06am | IP Logged
haila....my feelings exactly teeshu...I can't wait!!! after watching that promo...main tubse naach rahee hoon..... LOL I'm doing the bhangra, waltz, salsa....all at the same time! LOL
what a fab promo....too good!! Clap
they both looked sooooo cute!!!! Wink
and arjun....OMG.....he was looking soooo hot...I think I'm gonna need 2put an ice pack on my chest....coz my heart is sizzling-LOL!! LOL
Innocent angel Goldie
Innocent angel
Innocent angel

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:24am | IP Logged
control shazy control,tum out of control ja rahein ho LOL itne saare dances aur woh bhi ek hi waqt mein matlab humari shazy karu ki deewani ke alawah ek achi dancer bhi hain Big smile LOL
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Innocent angel

control shazy control,tum out of control ja rahein ho LOL itne saare dances aur woh bhi ek hi waqt mein matlab humari shazy karu ki deewani ke alawah ek achi dancer bhi hain Big smile LOL

LOL bilkul theek kahaa tumne sana....u see...I'm an all-rounder...!LOLWink

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by Innocent angel

LOL bilkul theek kahaa tumne sana....u see...I'm an all-rounder...!LOLWink

kavita ko catach karney ki zimedari bhi madam all-rounder perWink

lisha Senior Member
lisha
lisha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged
even i noticed that bout the clothes!!! LOL
it gives me hope that i dont have to wait that long for those scnes to happen....i mean i dont expect that theyl be wearing the same clothes throughout the whole week right??cuz that wud be weird!!
i mean at most they would wear those clothes for 2 days..but after that not a chance......so therefore iv reached the conclusion that those scens will happen by tuesday ..at the latest!!.....i hope.... Confused LOL
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lisha

it gives me hope that i dont have to wait that long for those scnes to happen....i mean i dont expect that theyl be wearing the same clothes throughout the whole week right??cuz that wud be weird!!
i mean at most they would wear those clothes for 2 days..but after that not a chance......so therefore iv reached the conclusion that those scens will happen by tuesday ..at the latest!!.....i hope.... Confused LOL

LOL Lisha...u never know...the two of them might get soooo busy....that they will 4get 2change their clothes...Wink AHEM!!!LOL

I hope these scenes happen by either monday or tuesday....no later than that. my heart can't stand it any longer and I might need a by-pass at the age of 21-LOL!!LOL

sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shazy

Originally posted by lisha

LOL Lisha...u never know...the two of them might get soooo busy....that they will 4get 2change their clothes...Wink AHEM!!!LOL

I hope these scenes happen by either monday or tuesday....no later than that. my heart can't stand it any longer and I might need a by-pass at the age of 21-LOL!!LOL

ohoo Allah na karay shazy..Tongue abhi toh karu se milna hai..apne dil ka haal bayaan karna hai n shadi bhi toh karnee hai.Wink abhi se bypass jaisee bekar khayal na karna..Smile

n waise even i think these scenes wud take place max by tuesday..hopefully..just cant wait no more...n i jsut hope this isnt any other dream of bhavri..plz plz i hope it all happens fer real.Smile

Go to top