Its the time 2 disco!!

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Its the time 2 disco...Dehko...Bhoomi ko mil gaya Arjun (Now u all sing) Its the time 2 disco...Bhoomi ko mil gaya Arjun....

Lol...Im so excited...cant help it..!! I've been singing this only since seeing the promo n last scene of Thursdays episode!

Wat Im wondering is, will the actual telecast of that scene take place in Mondays episode? If u look closely Bhoomis in the same clothes shes wearing in the hotel...n in the promo hes sitting by her n then cums closer...again both r in the same dress, just that Arjun is without his coat...So we wont have 2 wait till Tuesday or Weds na?? Kya karu am so impatient now....

2nd thing I was wondering was, when the glass fell was it Arjuns fault or the waiters? If it was the waiters, y'd he leave just like that??!?!?!

oh yea...lets sing one more time...Its the time 2 disco...Bhoomi ko milgaya Arjun...

Just thought of this now...Arjun thinking: najaane mere dil ko kya hogayaaaa....abhi toh yehi tha abhi ko gaya....
we all replying by: hogaya hai tujhko toh pyaar sajna laahk kurle tu inkar sajnaa...dildaar sajnaa...hai yeh pyaar sajnaaa...

Ok...I know bugged u all enough...Now u all start :))

Take care n have a wonderful weekend!

TeeshaπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree wid u i'm sooo happy wen i saw the promo i hought i was dreaming its too gud to be true πŸ˜ƒ
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
next week saarthi will be too good ...apart from the story ....there will be a few loveable scene btw arjun n bhavri and omg ......... πŸ˜ƒ
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What I will say?You know that how happy I am.Haan thx for the song.I will also sing it out.But I haven't seen the promo 😭.I wish ki promo ke badle mujhe pur show hi Monday ko dikhne mil jaye 😳 .I can't wait anymore.

IT'S THE TIME TO DISCO
BHUMI KO MIL GAYA ARJUN
amisha_ashvini thumbnail
next week saarthi will be too good ...apart from the story ....there will be a few loveable scene btw arjun n bhavri and omg ......... i cant wait anymoree. plsss monday jaldi aaja aaeee
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehehehe...thts very well said teesha...n ur so rite...even i cant wait fer monday now....hope the romance keeps goin..n i hope monday's episode has arjun confessing his love 2 bhavri..πŸ˜ƒ
Innocent angel thumbnail
i m xcited 2 abt d promo n i think those lovely scenes r going 2 happen bcoz as rajeev4aamna said she is wearing d same clothes so hopefully........v r ultimately going 2 see 4 wht v hav waiting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
pooja_rahil9 thumbnail
well, it is very nice
but i can wait πŸ˜†
kyonki ye mere suraj or manasavi nahi hai πŸ˜†
priya the sweet thumbnail
yeppi i m soo happy teesha i can feel wat u saying πŸ˜ƒ i was thinking to post a topic on this πŸ˜†
fizzles thumbnail
haila....my feelings exactly teeshu...I can't wait!!! after watching that promo...main tubse naach rahee hoon..... πŸ˜† I'm doing the bhangra, waltz, salsa....all at the same time! πŸ˜†
what a fab promo....too good!! πŸ‘
they both looked sooooo cute!!!! πŸ˜‰
and arjun....OMG.....he was looking soooo hot...I think I'm gonna need 2put an ice pack on my chest....coz my heart is sizzling-LOL!! πŸ˜†