Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: simrat91

id have 2 say amey cuz it didnt suit his voice at all....

yeah i agree it did not suit it's voice but i liked the moves😊 

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well,i think meenal's song choice.
cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyaee

Which one was the poorer choice, Amey's or Meenal's? I didn't include any other contestant. Though both are my favorites, there song selections have been debatable as of late.

Meenal's song choice wasn't bad at all!!!! That was one of the best singing in the whole II-2!!!! What is wrong wiht ppl?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
breathing_irony thumbnail
i loved meenal's song....i think it was the wrong song choice when u consider the fact tht the public is the judge...

AMey's RDB i wont call a wrong song choice but yes the scale was wrong---it put a lot of strain in his vocie and even led to his sore throat problem worsening.....had he taken the song half a scale or even a scale lower then it would've been better. The wrost song chocie by Amey was Tum jo mil gaye ho--although it wasnt him who picked tht song---it was teh channel
cool water thumbnail
I think apart from the ding ding ding part in rang de basanti, amey sang it pretty well...ya he did get breathless at some points and sur went a little off...but i can't imagine other contestants singing it as good...maybe Karunya...but i'm sick of listebnign to his punjabi songs 🀒 🀒 🀒
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: breathing_irony

i loved meenal's song....i think it was the wrong song choice when u consider the fact tht the public is the judge...

AMey's RDB i wont call a wrong song choice but yes the scale was wrong---it put a lot of strain in his vocie and even led to his sore throat problem worsening.....had he taken the song half a scale or even a scale lower then it would've been better. The wrost song chocie by Amey was Tum jo mil gaye ho--although it wasnt him who picked tht song---it was teh channel

Very well said Meenal's song was really nice she really did not deserve to go out and Amey RDB was nice he just strained his voice by choosing the wrong scale.

Actually I liked Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho Amey brought a nice feel into the song and he sings romantic songs really well.😳
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
i think they both tried hard singing challenging songs aside from their voice range. but i would have 2 say that meenals choice hum dil de chuke sanam was not such a good idea it was 2 high pitch and ameys was 2 low pitch lol but i kinda enjoyed it.