India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

buffyduffer and buffie -please read

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

to buffyduffer,i know u will laugh hearing this, after i read ur post on ss joining jjkn and then today mirror showing the same news, i thought ur a reporter of mirror, today also if u notice they have that 'audience want it to end',,

then i log in and saw u got the inf from some other source, and i was laughing at myself.LOL

buffie, please call me as onlyjassie only, i am forced to use jassisuri coz i forgot my password, jassisuri is more better for as in buffiesuri, priyasuri, and all armaans fan'suri,Wink

i am not fan of either a or j alone for me it is both manda and janda

and  if i  am not mistaken ur in top 100 of forummost visited, congratsClap

Edited by jassisuri - 10 March 2006 at 9:48pm

fan no 1 jjkn Goldie
fan no 1 jjkn
fan no 1 jjkn

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassisuri

to buffyduffer,i know u will laugh hearing this, after i read ur post on ss joining jjkn and then today mirror showing the same news, i thought ur a reporter of mirror, today also if u notice they have that 'audience want it to end',,

then i log in and saw u got the inf from some other source, and i was laughing at myself.LOL

buffie, please call me as onlyjassie only, i am forced to use jassisuri coz i forgot my password, jassisuri is more better for as in buffiesuri, priyasuri, and all armaans fan'suri,Wink

i am not fan of either a or j alone for me it is both manda and janda

and  if i  am not mistaken ur in top 100 of forummost visited, congratsClap

Onlyjassi is ss joining JJKN? I have not gone thro the post can u let in me in detail.

jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
buffie dear, no matter who comes in what name, u sure stand apart and above all of them, u r quiet special to everyone of us, so dont worry, conc on exams and have a great time, Smile
i have said earlier also buffie jaise koi nahin
so chill and keep ur posts coming our way,
after if u remember u r the reason i was forced to become an active member from being a silent member

(i read the closed thread now )it must be very hurting Unhappy
bye and best wishes for u exams
u rock there also
lovejassi
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
yes such, bad news but true, she is joining jjkn, since pari has got injured in set of sarkaar
do go through the closed thread of shipa joining jjkn on page 3, it was some fight between our dear buffie and new buffyduffer
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i do realize that there is a chance of starting a closed thread here although is  not even remotely my intention.

Originally posted by jassisuri

yes such, bad news but true, she is joining jjkn, since pari has got injured in set of sarkaar
do go through the closed thread of shipa joining jjkn on page 3, it was some fight between our dear buffie and new???????? buffyduffer

i would like to doubt if Bduffer is really a newbie.  In one of her posts she indicated that she sounds like someone with abundant knowledge of the arguments that took place much earlier on this forum.  her posts in the rightly closed thread were very focussed on Buffie's reactions pertaining to A & S.  Commonly, Newbies read these things, yet shy away from making judgmental posts against the seasoned IF members.  i was disappointed with to Bduffer's attitude in general.   I personally don't care if SS is on JJKN.  I don;t start barking at those who have a problem with her appearing in JJKN.  Everybody has reasons why they form their opinions.  I doubt the fight was of "some fight" either.  I just wish Buffie ignored the new-b-duffer (pun intendedWink)
Buffie, u go girl.  good luck with ur exams and life in general..

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:05am | IP Logged

i lowe u buffie.....BIG HUG FROM KHUSH Hug

alwayz remain KHUSH despite what others may sayLOL

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
me 2 .....way to go buffie .....u rock and u r one of the stars of this forum
dont care what somw member say.......just ignore they are not worth our attention
just forget and enjoy and we shall too with u
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
btw, what is manda Confused Ouch

Go to top