Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kandy floss exposure on shweta-cezzane (Page 7)

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
VOTE       Cezanne Khan vote Cezanne khan one vote.   

coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

sum of u hav said tht u feel sad for mr. tiwari ... well dont bcuz he is such a pervert ... he got drung at anuj saxena's party and he was so intoxicated tht he grabbed a woman - dolly bindra's breast , pulled her and started beating her , pushing her to the floor ... the poor woman was so shocked bcuz the whole thing was so unexpected ... anuj saxena felt so bad at what happnd . anyways , dolly bindra calld prerna to tell her wht her hubby did but she put the fone down by mumbling wrong number .

really? is this shweta tiwari's husband you are talking about?? .... omg! .... dolly bindra should be quite elder to him ....... where did you get this piece of info?

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I KNEW THIS .BEC AM ALWAYS IN INDIA FORUMS. IT WAS IN HERE. KANDY FLOSS IS TOO STALE NEWS. ONLY THE ACTOR'S ARE
MAKING MONEY.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

Originally posted by lunza

sum of u hav said tht u feel sad for mr. tiwari ... well dont bcuz he is such a pervert ... he got drung at anuj saxena's party and he was so intoxicated tht he grabbed a woman - dolly bindra's breast , pulled her and started beating her , pushing her to the floor ... the poor woman was so shocked bcuz the whole thing was so unexpected ... anuj saxena felt so bad at what happnd . anyways , dolly bindra calld prerna to tell her wht her hubby did but she put the fone down by mumbling wrong number .

really? is this shweta tiwari's husband you are talking about?? .... omg! .... dolly bindra should be quite elder to him ....... where did you get this piece of info?

Yes- this is the same Raja Choudhary- Shweta's husband. Raja and Shweta never party together and this event very much happened and the case is going on against Raja-the drunkard!!!
Saleha_20 Senior Member
Saleha_20
Saleha_20

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
After watching this video i think Anurag is right kyunki jo kuch bhi huwa ho but Shweta ko bad words nahi use kerne chahiye the Anyways thanks for uploading this video
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Ohh God , is this a right news!!! OMG!! THATS really a shocking news.This means raja chaudry isnt a gud person.And swetta, she beahve like a child to save her hubby.How stupid she is.ISnt it unfair.POor anuj, he would b feeling so ashamed.Swetta suckz!!I dont like this woman.
Ru confirm abt the news, dont u think itz a rumour.
~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged

This thing was shown..in all tv based shows..n it came out in GR8 mag as well!!!
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 12 March 2006 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madiha_17

YAr All I can say that there were too much editing in the tape.Have we seen any lady questioning to them.They may have added after the whole conversation.Suppose before they asked someother question and then they put wrong question to mkae us belive that yes we have questioned them accordingly and swetta and rest of the members answered them.There were such shocking comments from few starz that made me belive to think that THERE WAS ALOT EDITING IN THE TAPE and it was clearly visible too.If u guyz take a notice u ll find then.
And personally there is no need to proove abt ronit sir character, he is a gud mature and a sensible person.Those who r apart of this issue like puneet, manoj, tina should not be include in it.
The shoe like kandy floss come with stange experiences and hot gossips to attract the viewers but personally i dont like these shows.They can go at any limit to insult their stars and they contained lot fake news.
When mohini said (pehley urvashi, swetta was maximum and again with subha it has just started) How can u say that she was talking abt cezzane, mayn she was talking that media threw the news like hell in which swetta was maxiumum, after it geetanjali, urvahi for a short period of time and subha it has just started.
I m putting the preference of whole thing so that u guyz could know how much editing was there in tape.We havent seen the lady questioning to all.We just saw the stars answering, mayb at that time, she was questioning somethin else.

ANd lunza u came with a wrong info, anuj saxena isnot kind of guy as u mentioned him.Guyz let these starz live their own life.Cezzane personally didnt felt to answer thses questions, coz his comment could b misuse too.Thatz the act of sensibility.If CeZzane and swetta wanna forget abt this issue then y the media is curious to throw this issue.Itz ok that they had an affair but now itz not.There is notinhg like it!! 

hey , i dint say anythin about anuj saxena ... i jus said tht the incident happnd at his party , thats all

Go to top