Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kandy floss exposure on shweta-cezzane (Page 5)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Arey baba first of all ronit fanz , Listen igonia wasnt dragging ronit sir in this discussion but she was only highlighting the fact in swetta tiwari mid day article.They both have already argued on a topic.But personally ronit is a gud actor.And moreover a sensible man.Itz swetta who is completely nut!!
They both had an affair.OK..but keep on discussing and proveing herself innocent in all this is a kind of ridiculous, childish or u can say a stupid act.She clearly told that she cant b friendly with all the dogs in this animal centre( this mean she wanst only referring to cez, najaney kis kis sey dishmani hogi!!
But despite of a high calss woman and such a star, how can she behave like a teenage girl!!

Munz Groupbie
Munz
Munz

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i feel so bad after seeing this video...how can she says kutta to everyone....its seem to me that she is only 5 years old   LOL LOL LOL cezz is a nice person n i will vote for him  n ronit only

Edited by Munz - 11 March 2006 at 8:29am
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:54am | IP Logged
gud munz!! look at this woman class!! she completely suckz!! Dead Dead Ronit Roy is a very sensible and gud natured man.Now i like him more. Tongue
Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Abt Kandy Floss

I don't understand is how this show is allowed this to air…..!! I think that this was the first & last episode of the show!

I just wanted to say that what we've always heard abt Cezanne khan's affairs( with Shweta, Urvashi, Gitanjali & Shubha—I don't care how many more….) so what's the use of asking people of the cast abt. it! It's his own life & decision & if the girls are ready to be with them it's their choice……right?

I agree he seems to be a player but that's Cezanne Khan in real life maybe! I don't think it's right to be judgemental and say you hate anurag, because Anurag is the character he plays in KZK. You can hate or dislike the person himself Cezanne khan, but I think if you like him acting wise( Anurag character) it would be no big deal yeah??

It's like hearing so much abt. the affairs and other personal stuff of let say for example Akshay kumar, Salman Khan, Aishwarya rai, Rani Mukkerji, but that doesn't mean you hate them, you still love them because of their appearance on screen……

And I don't think Shweta Tiwari had the right to call him "Kutta' in front of te camera, whatever she thinks of him, she could camouflate it and use another word or what, but calling "Kutta" is a really very nasty.

I've read in an article that they are really professionals: no matter what they think and say abt each other they can switch themselves (and their hate feelings) OFF and act together and behave normally! These 2 are called real actors yaar!!

So people don't get biased and judgemental abt Anurag & Prerna because we all know their characters in KZK are great! So I'll continue voting for them…! "Prerna" and "Anurag" deserve to be Fav. Maa & pita!!
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ionia

I think we the audience have been cheated out of the story because of the stupid rivalry between these two stars. And Ronit fans, don't be so happy. There was an article posted on this forum where Sweta had an argument with Ronit as well...the thing is this lady has issues with everyone and she said "Kuttas" so thats plural I suppose.

I saw the promos of KF on sony 4-5 times. The promo showed Shweta and the voice said "Why is Shweta comparing Cezanne Khan to an animal?" This is what the promo said- it is about Cez only.
Yes, she used plural word, but clearly her target was Cez. Well,  Sankraman is a BIG studio. MANY men work there, not just kzk but other shows are shot there. To imply that she was calling kutta to ALL the actors, technicians, directors that work in sankraman..is a bit too much.  This just  shows your desparation to drag every1 else into this unnecessarily. Face it-she was talking about CEZANNE KHAN ONLY. no need to drag those 50-100 other cast and crew members of sankraman in this.

I have no interest in this Cez-Shweta drama. Are they ex-lovers, or is it a publicity stunt, or is he gay and this is just a cover-up, or is he troubling an innocent married woman- I DONT CARE!

But I do like Ronit, Puneet, Manoj of KZK as they are awesome actors- so please don't drag them into this. she wasnt calling THEM any names.

Secondly, Ekta is a clever businesswoman. She never lets her actors dictate her storylines. She is not sm1 to change storyline because actors are having fights.  To say that the chars. anu and prerna are separated due to cez-shweta tiff is again, a desparate attempt to soothe urself. FACE IT- majority indian viewers still want B-P together, so the story was changed to suit public demand. about Cez-Shweta refusing to do romantic scenes together, well every now and then we see a new romantic scene of A-P, as 'flashback'. These scenes are shot recently as written in the story, so it is not true that they don't do romantic scenes together. Also,just 6 months ago- when Prerna loses memory, there were many intimate scenes between the two. Ekta could have continued that, showing Bajaj dead. But TRPs fell....so B-P were reunited to keep viewers happy.

anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i just don't have words Embarrassed Embarrassed
anishma24 IF-Sizzlerz
anishma24
anishma24

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i feel very sad after seeing this kandy floss thing
its sooo sad for cezanne really i feel very bad for him how will he face the world????
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

I guess we have to agree to disagree here Tulip. I still think we are being cheated out of the story. The reason the TRP ratings are high is because Prerna and Anurag still has feelings for each other. But that again is my opinion. Some will agree with me and some won't.

About dragging Ronit here, I was just pointing out a fact that Sweta has issues with even a person as suave and diplomatic as he is. I have said this b4 but I  dont think u guys saw it. I also saw the video quite a lot of time and to me it seemed like Sweta didn't get along with more than one person in the cast of KZK. U might have interpreted it differently.

I have nothing else to say.

Originally posted by tulip

Originally posted by ionia

I think we the audience have been cheated out of the story because of the stupid rivalry between these two stars. And Ronit fans, don't be so happy. There was an article posted on this forum where Sweta had an argument with Ronit as well...the thing is this lady has issues with everyone and she said "Kuttas" so thats plural I suppose.

I saw the promos of KF on sony 4-5 times. The promo showed Shweta and the voice said "Why is Shweta comparing Cezanne Khan to an animal?" This is what the promo said- it is about Cez only.
Yes, she used plural word, but clearly her target was Cez. Well,  Sankraman is a BIG studio. MANY men work there, not just kzk but other shows are shot there. To imply that she was calling kutta to ALL the actors, technicians, directors that work in sankraman..is a bit too much.  This just  shows your desparation to drag every1 else into this unnecessarily. Face it-she was talking about CEZANNE KHAN ONLY. no need to drag those 50-100 other cast and crew members of sankraman in this.

I have no interest in this Cez-Shweta drama. Are they ex-lovers, or is it a publicity stunt, or is he gay and this is just a cover-up, or is he troubling an innocent married woman- I DONT CARE!

But I do like Ronit, Puneet, Manoj of KZK as they are awesome actors- so please don't drag them into this. she wasnt calling THEM any names.

Secondly, Ekta is a clever businesswoman. She never lets her actors dictate her storylines. She is not sm1 to change storyline because actors are having fights.  To say that the chars. anu and prerna are separated due to cez-shweta tiff is again, a desparate attempt to soothe urself. FACE IT- majority indian viewers still want B-P together, so the story was changed to suit public demand. about Cez-Shweta refusing to do romantic scenes together, well every now and then we see a new romantic scene of A-P, as 'flashback'. These scenes are shot recently as written in the story, so it is not true that they don't do romantic scenes together. Also,just 6 months ago- when Prerna loses memory, there were many intimate scenes between the two. Ekta could have continued that, showing Bajaj dead. But TRPs fell....so B-P were reunited to keep viewers happy.

Go to top