Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kandy floss exposure on shweta-cezzane (Page 4)

shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i totally agree i hate shweta she even talks wierd she doesnt even know how to speak english properly...shes a cheapskate man doesnt speak like an educated person...i dont know wht cezz did or didnt do...but all guys have lots of affairs these days nothin new....but at least he ws dignified enuf not to comment on her.......wwell actually i hope he does and hits back real hard

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I M REALLY SHOCKED THE WAY SWETA WAS SPEAKING N MORE SO THE WAY INDRONEEL MOHINI BASU N OTHER REACTED TOTALLY DISGRACE TO THEIR OWN CHARACTER N NO-NO FROM ANY ANGLE.
THEY SHOULD BE ASHMAED PF THEMSELVES . SUCH PEOPLE CAN GO TO ANY LIMITS!!!! ITS BELOW OUR DIGNITY TO EVEN TALK BOUT THEM Angry
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
They are acting I LOL suppose. LOL LOL LOL
~Simmi~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Simmi~
~Simmi~

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
acting? LOL
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
YA PLZ PLZ PLZ DON'T DRAG RONIT IN THIS DISCUSSION.HE'Z A VERY VERY NICE PERSON AND VERY MATURE.sO DPN'T DRAG HIM INTO THIS
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
abt kandy floss,i want to say don't bash only shweta for tht.She'z not mad ke cez ke baare main aisa kahegi.Cezzu must have done something wrong or bad to her thts y she'z insulting him.But in the end cez kept quiet tht means maybe he'z ashamed of his mistake.Usne zaroor kuch kiya hoga jiska pachtawa usse hai.But shweta...........ahh forget her.Now lets talk abt tht b*t*h,shilendar's wife.How much does she know cez?Ahbi abhi ayi ha kzk main.1 aadh scene aa jaate hain uske week main.What the hell does she think of her self?See cez is a gud looking guy.little bit flirt chalta.I mean geetanjali ke saath chota mota affair tha,so what.Isse kya hota hai.But one thing is proved,tht CEZANNE AND SHWETA HAD A STRONG AFFAIR,THEY R EX-LOVER NOW.To be honest,i cried last night.My fav couple hates eachother so much.How can we(fanz) expect them to re-unite in the serial when they don't even want to work wid eachother.How can we expect them to do some romantic scenes when they don't even want to do a normal scene together.I think the main reason for their not uniting is not bcause prerna has lived wid bajaj for 20 yrs,its bcause cezzane and shweta don't want to do any romantic scene.I just can't understand,y r they both working in the same serial.Y?

In the end i just want to say tht cez-shw,both r responsible for this.Just try to see the matter frm shweta's point of view.Both of them r to be blamed equally.But what shweta did wasnot right.She'z so immature.

amna
~Simmi~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Simmi~
~Simmi~

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:51am | IP Logged
u maybe right but he is not that kind of a person
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I myself has talked to cezanne,and i know how sweet he is.He is not a pakka flirt.

Go to top