India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

kandy floss exposure on shweta-cezzane

coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

i posted this in one of the threads of kandy floss ... i'm sure this is bound to create negative reaction, regardless, i would like to have my say.

also, before saying anything i would like to comment on one thing.................  guys, its the actor's real life we're discussing here, so  their characters "anurag" or  "prerna" doesn't come in here ..... i find it very funny and childish when people mix these two up and base their arguments on it. ................ let me make it clear for you, people like their characters and want them to unite "on-screen" (personally, i was never for it because i don't think its realisitic at 55 and after a 20 year happy marriage) ... but since ekta continues to hint about some form of relationship still there now and then, ...... its says something about their "on-screen" pairing........ but those who want them to unite want to see them together on screen simply because they love their "on-screen chemistry" ..... they are not concerned about what they do in their personal lives.... its a fictionous characters we're talking about.

but here, their behind the scenes issues are shown, which was quite shocking and blatant to see. 

If you want to watch the controversial video first, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=227387

anyways, my comments on this entire issue:

shweta was married before kzk even started ..... i mean, why would a married woman, get into an (extra-marital) relationship in the first place?....i mean, the guy playing indroneel said cleary that "they had a relationship...everybody here knows about it"

don't you think its partly her fault that she fell for his flirty attitude, despite being married! .... men(being men) flirt with anything in a skirt, but at least being a married woman, she should have realized where she was going.

and then, if she realizes that she did a mistake getting associated with a "dog" in her terms, then why does she make such harsh statements about his flirting with other women??  why would she give such a blatant statement? why does it bother her sooo much? .... either she's jealous, or she feels used ....... but then this whole affair was wrong in the first place.... so,  i'm wondering what does she expect.........  agreed, the guy turned out to be a jerk, but telling that to the whole world just hypes up the past "affair"

i mean, she's not the first married woman in film industry (or anywhere for that matter) that got hit by a guy ..... she's creating this whole nuisance just to try to prove that she's innocent(which, sadly for shweta, seems to be backfiring) .... but then  ... i think this negative publicity is attracting more attention than the affair itself!

im not saying that cezzane is right either.... he was totally wrong to hit on a married woman.... but then which guy doesn't want to be a flirt? or get lots of women's attention? ... any guy would! ..... and he's not the first guy who hit on a married woman........ men will be men... (sorry for sounding so disparaging towards men, don't take it personally, but its the truth for most men)..... but at least cezzane was mature enough not to make such blatant comments on TV.

on the whole, i think that this whole issue is sooo cheap and the way shweta is handling it, is even cheaper and VERY immature. (sorry, i didn't mean any offense to  shweta fans) ..... but her attitude is not helping either.....  she's a grown up married woman, and she's reacting like a teenage girl. it would be better if she could think before she acts or speaks.

in this entire episode, i feel sorry ONLY for shweta's husband..... bichara..... what would he have felt when a person says on TV that his wife had an affair with another man.... no matter how much shweta denies, the damage is done, and its out there!

your comments ...

Edited by coolfire - 10 March 2006 at 9:46pm

parisha Newbie
parisha
parisha

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Clap YEAH UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT THANC FOR SHARING VDO
coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
its surprising that not many people are interested in commenting even though the issue is soo popular in this forum and is bound to create interest in both bajaj and anurag fans.
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Prerna learnt this acting From Kzk . She wanted to bypass Anurag on Screen . She has won it.
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Shwetha learnt this acting From Kzk . She wanted to bypass Anurag on Screen as prerna. . She has won it.
No use carrying the ladder further when climbed up the mountains.
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Really...I can't appreciate a show like Candy Floss. Sweta was just horrible but actors personal lives are personal and we have no right to comment on them. Mainly, because we are judging them from a third person's perspective. It might be true that Sweta had a very good reason to insult Cezanne on screen or it might be that she is just bitter and is taking out her grudge on him. She had no right to talk about him in that manner. Cezanne Khan's luv affairs are none of our business. It could be that he just has been unlucky in luv. Sometimes, relationships just don't work out. It can also be that he is a player and he likes playing with the girls. But the thing is...we have no right to judge them based on fragmented and highly skewed up pieces of information. AFTERALL, we dont know them as people. If you can't handle the fact that Sweta and Cezanne hate each other in real life than just stop watching the show. I think Ekta changed the whole course of Kzk anyways so that prerna is not forced to romance with anurag even if she gets paid a whole lot of money for it. I think we the audience have been cheated out of the story because of the stupid rivalry between these two stars. And Ronit fans, don't be so happy. There was an article posted on this forum where Sweta had an argument with Ronit as well...the thing is this lady has issues with everyone and she said "Kuttas" so thats plural I suppose.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Cool!! Coolfire!! I totally agree about mixing up personal lives with the on screen stuff!! The actor on screen is an actor and we judge him based on his acting talents...awards are given to the actors and the characters not to the "person". It is funny how people mix them up!!

Btw..Salman ki Sajni...Salman bhi kuch kam nahi yaar...and you still like him...so why so much hate on Cezanne!

(I am assuming Salman is Salman Khan the actor...sorry if I am wrong)

Edited by admail_bd - 10 March 2006 at 11:13pm
coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
ok guys,this is totally going out of topic,
i made it very clear that it is the actors here we're talking about..... don't mix them up with the characters of the show....

so please stop bashing each other in terms of "whomever-fans" you are, and think of it as a news.

Go to top