Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

LATEST ON RAJIV - HE HAS NOT SIGNED YET (Page 5)

Paru6 Goldie
Paru6
Paru6

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harpy

yeh sab to theek..hai project rajeev ne sign kar bhi liya ok...but what about aamna AND HER EVER LASTING CONTRACT WITH BALAJI!!!and kruel...kunnning kinsensitive kekkta kapoor????

maybe they start it after julySmile

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harpy

yeh sab to theek..hai project rajeev ne sign kar bhi liya ok...but what about aamna AND HER EVER LASTING CONTRACT WITH BALAJI!!!and kruel...kunnning kinsensitive kekkta kapoor????

Well...Amna must have thought of this before considering this project...may be this serial will go on air after her contract with Balaji ends..!!

pinkstarrs_9 IF-Rockerz
pinkstarrs_9
pinkstarrs_9

Originally posted by Bhaskar.T

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Okay Okay........

I'll be quite for the time being. But......... If he does not finally sign the project I'll go after him this time with cricket batWink. Make him the ball and turn myself into Dhoni. He'll remember his whole life what his male fans can do if cornered................ Wink

On the other side...... Thanks Di. I seriously hope he signs this time round. And yes..... ahem ahem...... You will be talking to Aamna today???? Embarrassed I am comming to your place........ EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Do give the time please....... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bhaskar bro...dekhain aaj kitni achee news mili hai...ab tu Hartaal party ki ijaazat de dain..LOL!!!

No Party. Get some good ideas for some good games here. So that everyone can take part and enjoy together. Party is not the only way to enjoy. It's getting boring these days. Wohi same khaana peena Wink Get some other good ideas........

areej beware Wink bro in deadly mood LOL

par i love parties bro Cry

pink

sim38 IF-Dazzler
sim38
sim38

Originally posted by Barnali

yes all thsoe rajiv basher, pinku who were thy in all? bhaskar and seema I know. jst keep quite now ok LOL our rajiv is doing somethng.

Im sitting Quite Barnali...see ive not said anything ...5 pages ... Just sitting quitely ..reading all of  everybodys excitement ...But still keeping my fingers crossedLOL

Where ive said he is sitting quitely...but sitting refusing the roles offered to him ... so thats way ..yes he is doing some job.LOL

OK jokes apart ...this time im really praying that God give him logical sensibility and he will soon rocks the world. Im so happy for him

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkstarrs_9

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Okay Okay........

I'll be quite for the time being. But......... If he does not finally sign the project I'll go after him this time with cricket batWink. Make him the ball and turn myself into Dhoni. He'll remember his whole life what his male fans can do if cornered................ Wink

On the other side...... Thanks Di. I seriously hope he signs this time round. And yes..... ahem ahem...... You will be talking to Aamna today???? Embarrassed I am comming to your place........ EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Do give the time please....... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bhaskar bro...dekhain aaj kitni achee news mili hai...ab tu Hartaal party ki ijaazat de dain..LOL!!!

No Party. Get some good ideas for some good games here. So that everyone can take part and enjoy together. Party is not the only way to enjoy. It's getting boring these days. Wohi same khaana peena Wink Get some other good ideas........

areej beware Wink bro in deadly mood LOL

par i love parties bro Cry

pink

I know yaar...Cry!!!

trups IF-Dazzler
trups
trups

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Okay Okay........

very well said Bhaskar broClapClapClap...Barnali, remember that we also not sitting ideal.......after all we r his fansWinkwe will be back after sometime......Bhaskar bro with crcket bat, I with hocky stickLOL
Barnali IF-Rockerz
Barnali
Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim38

Originally posted by Barnali

yes all thsoe rajiv basher, pinku who were thy in all? bhaskar and seema I know. jst keep quite now ok LOL our rajiv is doing somethng.

Im sitting Quite Barnali...see ive not said anything ...5 pages ... Just sitting quitely ..reading all of  everybodys excitement ...But still keeping my fingers crossedLOL

Where ive said he is sitting quitely...but sitting refusing the roles offered to him ... so thats way ..yes he is doing some job.LOL

OK jokes apart ...this time im really praying that God give him logical sensibility and he will soon rocks the world. Im so happy for him

even yur sitting quitely is dangerous.LOL lull before the storm who knws seemaLOL

no really this time he himself is very excited by th script and wants 2 do it.

regd. aamna I can giv yu all the details all abt balaji contract and all by the evning.

nuttynougat Senior Member
nuttynougat
nuttynougat

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
So he really was waiting just for Aamna. What a sacrifice! He really must love her Wink

Go to top