Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara is too young and Naitik also

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Akshara is too young to become a mother.This is the problem when a serial starts with the marriage. To complete the happiness of elders, they need a waaris. The lead couple could never enjoy married life and romance at peace. First they were not allowed to go for honeymoon. And Akshara immediately after the marriage day, had to wake up early and do the pooja, cooking, seva everything to perfection. Forget honeymoon, even a film had become a luxury for the young couple. And then akshara was allowed free head without pallu and thus daddaji showed his magnanimity. Great.

For Singhania family only 3 things matter. Cooking and eating, doing poojas and worrying endlessly about sanskars. No fun, no outings, no jokes no tv, no books except Ramayan. They wont even watch KBC, it seems. Do any of them read newspapers or atleast watch news? How about browsing internet and enjoying? That will be blasphemy.

The ladies are always dressed as though attending some function while their men always work so well that they became bankrupt. They dont want to take help maybe because they are afraid that they have to help others in their times of need.

I watch this serial so that I can count my freedoms, blessings etc. Can go to movies without taking permission. Wear any type of dress that suits my personality. Read magazines, sleep and wake up as I wish. Meet friends and enjoy outings. Browse the internet.  No qualms accepting help and giving help. Eat out when not feeling like cooking.

Edited by rightnow - 07 December 2011 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgalLuv4games

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara is too young and Naitik also" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. I feel suffocated just watching the serial. When it comes to having a baby, it should be the decision of husband-wife and not the entire family. They should talk about it and if they are not ready then wait alittle while there is no rush. For askshara and natil they dont have the basic understanding of husband and wife yet. And the family wont let them have even one sec together. And as soon as the baby comes, akshara and natik wont be able to make any decisions for their child because G3 would feel offended.

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
completely agree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top