India-Forums

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

Today March 10th 2006 Update

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Recap: Rani rejects Prince & her marriage talk. Kamya comes to Prince to talk & say sorry but he doesn't listens to her.

Today March 10th 2006

Komal is worried about Rani, Karan walks into her cabin see's that she looks disturbed, he leaves & sends a note by a Peon saying that a person looks good when they smile. Then Komal goes to his cabin he askes her what is wrong, she tells him that everyone wants Rani to marry Prince is it a wrong idea, Karan is shocked but then says no its not, but I also know Rani she will never agree. Rani is walking home Kamya was see her stops her, wants to tall to her. She tells Rani that I love Prince a lot, I came here from London to get married with him, but due to some events things between us isn't going good, that I have said some bad things about you which made Prince mad, I'm sorry, only you can help me know. She tells Rani to talk to Prince he will listen to her. Rani tells he its your personal affair I can't interfere, Kamya begs her. Sulekha is over at Prince's Mansion she talks about that Raj was more then Rani's life to her, it will take her time to forget him, we should give her time as well. Prince tells her that he can understand, he doesn't wants to remove Raj's memories but he wants to add new memories of himself in Rani's life. Sulekha is leaving & see's Rani coming in by rickshaw to Prince's Mansion.

Break

Rani comes & Prince see her. Rani tells him that she is great full to everything he has done for her & her family, but she can't take advantage of him. She wants him to go back to Kamya, as she is his fianc, she doesn't wants because of her his relationship gets hurt, that's all she wants to say, & leaves Prince looked hurt with what Rani said, Sulekha was listening everything from outside. At home Sulekha tries to pacify Rani again towards Prince tells her that she heard what she told Prince, to forget about Kamya she is an outsider, then Rani says so is Prince. Sulekha tells Rani that Kamya herself broke off with him, why don't you agree with it, Rani says I don't want to interfere in anyone's personal life after all Kamya is Prince fianc.

Break

Price goes to meet Kamya with flowers, she is taken by surprise. He is acting all nice with her, she starts getting all lovey dovey, close to him, as she is doing this she starts talking all rubbish about Rani & Raj's family. Calls them middle class & ghatiya log, Prince gets up all angry tells her that that you are ghatiya not them. You are such a opportunist, selfish & greedy woman, who only thinks about herself. I only bought the flower to see how you react, how can you do this. You are such a manipulator, you used Rani, so I can come close to you but you are wrong. We can never be together, he tells Kamya next time stay away from Rani & her family or he won't spare her, he means it. He leaves saying that, Kamya is left alone with a shocked crying face. ends.

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks. I want to know something. How come you are able to see sahara ones show and update it when we are unable to do so? Sahara is not available her, when will it come back and will they show these episodes?
samana IF-Rockerz
samana
samana

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thank You.. Clap Clap Clap
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

Thanks. I want to know something. How come you are able to see sahara ones show and update it when we are unable to do so? Sahara is not available her, when will it come back and will they show these episodes?

becuz we are living in california!!!!!... and we are able to see it everyday!!!!!........ We get the shows!!!... before we werent due to cricket... now everything is back to normal for us!!!!!

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i loved the last scene!

when i was watching i thought she was dreaming!!!!

But then... @ the end

i was like go prince!!! Clap Clap Clap
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Melissa

i live in the USA we don't get Cricket here.  but sometimes the shows starts 5/8 mintues late.

as of India i have no idea just wait & see i think they will telecast it soon.Big smile

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

i loved the last scene!

when i was watching i thought she was dreaming!!!!

But then... @ the end

i was like go prince!!! Clap Clap Clap

so did i guli jaanu. i was like you go Prince tell that ***** off. Clap that flower thing was really unexpectedLOL but she deserved it, how could she use Rani like thatAngry

Go to top