Poll Question :

which pair u want to see together

Poll Choice
mona-anukalp
mona-aditya
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by suresh555

If he was Ketki's DIL's brother, then why would he be connected to Bharti's past? Why would he want to destroy peace in Gandhi family?

I think if he were to try anything romantic with Mona, he may get a tight one from Mona as Mona loves her Jhalla only
Maybe he wants to take revenge on her family 😆
it's a serial anything is possible
siham pls dnt gt into bullshit fight wid dat ppls here
okay it is a serial not real life. it does not matter if he kelki or some other son.

For the show it matters to gain good trps and sangad could gave it good trps. we love sangad and thats it

I dont care about kelki or anyone
There is a day and night difference between the characters Angad-Sadhana and Mona-Aditya. The chemistry that worked in the former will not work in the later. The storyline is responsible for the TRPs and not the lead pair that will just look good together
Originally posted by SiRul

Maybe he wants to take revenge on her family 😆
it's a serial anything is possible

That's why serials loose TRPs and get axed 😎

Originally posted by suresh555

That's why serials loose TRPs and get axed 😎

Serial need new tracks and that's what is Hapeenning With Angu's entry
 Chill babe It's a serial not real life
Originally posted by SiRul

Serial need new tracks and that's what is Hapeenning With Angu's entry
 Chill babe It's a serial not real life
Exactly this is what I said too. it is just a serial not real life.

All this jeth dever ect dont matter. it should just gain good trps thats what matters for a show to survive.

As long as it do a good job. it will not be axed and angad entry will help it.
Originally posted by Saraella

Exactly this is what I said too. it is just a serial not real life.

All this jeth dever ect dont matter. it should just gain good trps thats what matters for a show to survive.

As long as it do a good job. it will not be axed and angad entry will help it.

this is a show what jeth or what dever. in uttaran iccha married to veer after vanshs death then in parichay siddi married to kunal who is a elder brother of siddis lover(for got his name).
Originally posted by prassy.kavi

this is a show what jeth or what dever. in uttaran iccha married to veer after vanshs death then in parichay siddi married to kunal who is a elder brother of siddis lover(for got his name).
exactly all this dont matter. I can understand they are coonncented with Anuklp very much but saying that he is his jeth whatever and it will be wrong ot marry ect then it will be wrong
Originally posted by Saraella

exactly all this dont matter. I can understand they are coonncented with Anuklp very much but saying that he is his jeth whatever and it will be wrong ot marry ect then it will be wrong

we dont want mona aditya together that doesnt mean devar bhabhi or jeth cannt marry in many of the shows like prassy said main leads are married even though they are devar-bhabhi.