Balika Vadhu

Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

swetha_ch

IF-Dazzler

swetha_ch

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Originally posted by tanvismile

Agar wo anandi ko galat samajti hai toh kya kar sakte hai ,iskeliye to a certain extent ds is responsible,she cud see weak pts in g n then decided to use it ,i m sure everyone remembers the scene wer g shouts at a,ds doesnt want dat fight to stop n she has a slight smile on her face,becoz her plan is working ,in a way ds is responsible for al dis.

haan tanvi: Gauri has no fault at all, it's all DS's fault
G cruelly closes the door on Anandi's face and gloats in her Suhaag raat celebration, but it's DS's fault
G assumes that Anandi has informed the villagers about J-G and screams her lungs out , but it's DS's  fault
G plans to prove Anandi buri chal-chalanwali , but it's DS's fault
G blames Anandi as characterless and taunts that she has eloped, but it's DS's fault
G thinks Anandi is shaatir and snatching Jagya away, but
it's DS's fault
Gauri can NEVER be at fault, it's always the whole world who's at fault.LOL

One more
G blames that Anandi got herself kidnapped to gain sympathy of jagya

Edited by swetha_ch - 07 December 2011 at 9:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1MisseshaILoveDramamonamie111swethasyam08tiny15Suchi-Bamonforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetha_ch

IF-Dazzler

swetha_ch

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I just cant wait for this episode Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiemonamie111KyunkiImafantiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Originally posted by tanvismile

Agar wo anandi ko galat samajti hai toh kya kar sakte hai ,iskeliye to a certain extent ds is responsible,she cud see weak pts in g n then decided to use it ,i m sure everyone remembers the scene wer g shouts at a,ds doesnt want dat fight to stop n she has a slight smile on her face,becoz her plan is working ,in a way ds is responsible for al dis.

haan tanvi: Gauri has no fault at all, it's all DS's fault
G cruelly closes the door on Anandi's face and gloats in her Suhaag raat celebration, but it's DS's fault
G assumes that Anandi has informed the villagers about J-G and screams her lungs out , but it's DS's  fault
G plans to prove Anandi buri chal-chalanwali , but it's DS's fault
G blames Anandi as characterless and taunts that she has eloped, but it's DS's fault
G thinks Anandi is shaatir and snatching Jagya away, but
it's DS's fault
Gauri can NEVER be at fault, it's always the whole world who's at fault.LOL

oh yes antara its always oders fault whether its A or J or singh family or DS. LOLLOLLOLnow if kunda tai throw them out then again G"ll shout & scream like a banshee that only A is responsible or DS'd done sumthing from kolkatta!!LOL

and i'dn't heard such illogics esply now blaming DS. i don't understand why DS shud intervene btn them & even if she wud'd aske dthem 2 stop & took side of A then 2 there"ll b a new excuse that at that time DS took side of A so now G is behaving like this!!!!WackoWacko

arre if G'd these problems then why not send her 2 a mental asylum alongwid J so that she won't eat away oder ppl's brains & tired their ear drums!!ConfusedLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababummishra1Picasso9ILoveDramamonamie111swetha_chKyunkiImafanswethasyam08BamonforeverSuchi-

trendzy

trendzy

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
wow thats great looking forward to that episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Pranjjal

Pranjjal

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ahh gauri u can come at my placeWinkLOLmy parents r currently out of townWink

bas jagya ko saath mein mat laanaLOL

but r u in Mumbai?????LOL

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig smileYaar Piyo I saw that at least 5 times and now can't wait for the episode.  Thanks,,
Mera man mor ki tarah naach ootha hai.. bas zara yeh bhi dikha de ki Kunda tai ne kapde toh phenke hee unhe aur uske parents ko dhakke de kar nikala ho aur bahar aate hee Gauri will scream "" Dekha Jagat tumne Anandi ka prabhav woh Jetsar mein baithi hui mera jivan barbad karna chahati hai... Jab Anandi khud ko kidnap karwa sakati hai toh phir bhaya G khuchh bhi kah sakati hai A ke liye...Big smileClap

I am happy Not happy only I am very very very veryClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHappy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9pjyomonamie111swetha_chswethasyam08Bamonforevertiny15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
wow after a long wait finally the truth is known to Kunda tai.

something good is going to happen now. i think Mentor will help in arranging accommodation for them. lot much de danadan series yet to come.

Swetha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyotiny15

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

wow after a long wait finally the truth is known to Kunda tai.

something good is going to happen now. i think Mentor will help in arranging accommodation for them. lot much de danadan series yet to come.

Swetha
But Mentor Shivaniji is leaving for village medical camp and I can bet she will meet Anandi and will findout the truth about JG then She will also stop supporting or mentoring G.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012divyababumonamie111leo4everswethasyam08Bamonforevertiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top