Balika Vadhu

Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ahh gauri u can come at my placeWinkLOLmy parents r currently out of townWink

bas jagya ko saath mein mat laanaLOL
ANMOL she really need ur help. But before receiving her delete all girls phone no from ur mobile, otherwise i know LOL LOL LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Pranjjal-Swetha-ILoveDramahookedmonamie111swethasyam08intruderfasttiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Agar wo anandi ko galat samajti hai toh kya kar sakte hai ,iskeliye to a certain extent ds is responsible,she cud see weak pts in g n then decided to use it ,i m sure everyone remembers the scene wer g shouts at a,ds doesnt want dat fight to stop n she has a slight smile on her face,becoz her plan is working ,in a way ds is responsible for al dis.

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Winkphir jaggu tumhe vaise hi blame karega jaise gauri anandi ko blame karthi hai for everything  .LOL..
vaise anmol,Winkyou can make poha for herTongue kyunki kunda tai ki free poha ka supply toh abb  khatam  and you are expert in poha cooking naaSmile...
Winkshayad  gauri tumhare  poha parcel bhi   le jayegi jaggu ke liyeLOL..tumhare  poha pe yeh dono romance karenge and you can ask"kyun,gauri,kyun"TongueLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Pranjjal-Swetha-ILoveDramamonamie111swethasyam08intruderfasttiny15Suchi-

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

ANMOL she really need ur help. But before receiving her delete all girls phone no from ur mobile, otherwise i know LOL LOL LOL
gud 1 ankit!!LOLLOLi was also thinking that anmol ki toh chandi hi chandi ho jayegi par agar G apna silencer on kar le!!!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Pranjjalswethasyam08

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Agar wo anandi ko galat samajti hai toh kya kar sakte hai ,iskeliye to a certain extent ds is responsible,she cud see weak pts in g n then decided to use it ,i m sure everyone remembers the scene wer g shouts at a,ds doesnt want dat fight to stop n she has a slight smile on her face,becoz her plan is working ,in a way ds is responsible for al dis.

haan tanvi: Gauri has no fault at all, it's all DS's fault
G cruelly closes the door on Anandi's face and gloats in her Suhaag raat celebration, but it's DS's fault
G assumes that Anandi has informed the villagers about J-G and screams her lungs out , but it's DS's  fault
G plans to prove Anandi buri chal-chalanwali , but it's DS's fault
G taunts Anandi and insults her as a mere chulhe-chaukawali, but
it's DS's fault
G blames Anandi as characterless and taunts that she has eloped, but it's DS's fault
G thinks Anandi is shaatir and snatching Jagya away, but
it's DS's fault
Gauri can NEVER be at fault, it's always the whole world who's at fault.LOL

Edited by woman11 - 07 December 2011 at 9:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuWebsieroma2011Pranjjalmmishra1-Swetha-vasujaajpudiPicasso9ILoveDramaswetha_chsanjukta..monamie111leo4everswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15Bamonforever

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wah balle balle inhe dakke mar kar mangalsutra cheen kar kunda tai bahar throw karna it will be the best scene now only khattaara car is the option and gauri will shout n say dekho maine kam se kam car toh kharidi hai sone ke liye aur naha lenge hospital mein wash room bhi hai it will be ok  nad at night we can sllep in car dekho maine kiya hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL so nice of u kunda tai 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalmonamie111Bamonforevertiny15Suchi-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
@Anmol - Golden opportunity. Chhodna mat please. Plus I realized that Jagya n G's shifts are at diff times, so you'll get enough one-on-on time with G too Embarrassed - am so happy for you Wink!

Waise bhi J comes home so tired - you can drop G to her hospi and bring her back - even more opportunity to spend alone time with G WinkWinkWink

But don't forget us - do update us about your gupshups please Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababumonamie111swethasyam08intruderfasttiny15

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Finally! YAY I look forward to seeing this! Thanks for sharing Jyo Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsiePranjjalPicasso9ILoveDramapjyomonamie111swethasyam08Suchi-tiny15Bamonforever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top