Balika Vadhu

Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Tinno-just think ,if at al watever j told g was absolute truth n his family cut of connection with him,wudnt u think it is complete injustice,actualy we wud b totaly anti singh parivar right.so similarly g went for j,her ,she went with this perpestive to haveli .n regarding the family behaviour as u said she was fully aware of it bt then stil she never expected it to such extreme situation becoz as per wat j told her abt his relationship with A,It was nt he bt the tradition bal vivah faulty .as per more then j whole family is at fault.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunda tai kickes out Jagya Gauri-Sbb Link pg2 (Page 12)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Tinno-just think ,if at al watever j told g was absolute truth n his family cut of connection with him,wudnt u think it is complete injustice,actualy we wud b totaly anti singh parivar right.so similarly g went for j,her ,she went with this perpestive to haveli .

No tanvi  - I wouldnt think it was complete injustice -- for me, alarm bells would be ringing that the family has cut off relations with him. 

and if at that point  i were in gauri's place and was totally anti-singh parivar -- i would never have gone to the singhs to get their aashirwaad.

why on earth would i want the aashirwaad of someone whom i am totally anti?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuILoveDramaswetha_chpjyohookedtiny15Suchi-

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

.n regarding the family behaviour as u said she was fully aware of it bt then stil she never expected it to such extreme situation becoz as per wat j told her abt his relationship with A,It was nt he bt the tradition bal vivah faulty .as per more then j whole family is at fault.

Tanvi -- the issue was never that he was married and had a child-bride.
The issue was that he had lied to his family.  His family cut off ties because of his incessant lying to them over five years.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radozvandivyababuILoveDramahookedmonamie111Bamonforevertiny15Suchi-

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
they can always sleep in Gauri's brand-new-used car. At least they'll never be late for work again. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramapjyomonamie111Dr3viLSuchi-tiny15Bamonforever

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Niharikan-the truth is wat u believe dear just like g always declares anandi faulty no matter who justifies similarly u find g faulty no matter what.it is becoz extreme hatred makes one blind n after dat its useless arguing on that topic.

I dont hate or love fictional characters I am just supporting what is right...here Gauri's behavior is wrong so she is being critized if Anandi does somthing wrong I would criticize her too.
And If Gauri does something good I would support her..simple logicSmile

Edited by niharika_n - 11 December 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaDr3viLleo4evertiny15

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Finally seeing some real drama in Jagat and Gauri's life. Thank God the CVs showed some retribution. Some humiliation for them. I was beginning to think that evil always wins in these shows. Hopefully the bad days don't end here for the daaktar duo!!

Now its Gauri's turn to realize that SHE is the doosri aurat in Jagat's life not Anandi. She had conveniently believed what she wanted to believe. Welcome Gauri ji... in stepping in the true life with Jagat. Now you'll start seeing another side of him too.

Edited by mahi0809 - 10 December 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuILoveDramaswetha_chhookedMisseshatiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Seriously, this news makes me want to sing - My dil goes Mm mmm ummm mmm...from Salaam Namaste Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaMisseshatiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Tinno-it wasnt abt only taking ashirwad bt it was towards y j should go through such treatment dat too due to her ,r they criminals or something that should run away,now dat they r together,strong she thought she should face them ,n,the issue with family was nt lie that j told to the family,its obvious becoz today also sumitra says jab to sahi rah pe aayega tab she is goin to accept him ,now we al know wat she means by sahi rah.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top