India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

SALMAN KI SAJNI!!!!!!!!!

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND THAT WATS THE PROBLEM OF SALMANKI SAJNI!!!DO U HAVE SOME PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH SWETTA AND CEZZANE, TELL ME DO U HAVE??

iTZ their personal life, anuragh deserves to b the fav pita coz cezzane played anuragh role to the key.He potrayz the character brilliantly as Ekta kapoor declared it too.Do u want me to post that article in which ekta declared cezzane as the best cast for anuragh!!!

And onething more i like to say that if all these womans in the set like geenatnjali, subha, urvashi, moonmoon are completely aware of cezzane swetta affair then tell me are they mad that they blindly follow cezzane!!Is cezzane a honey which attract all these bees.Remember clapping alwayz come with two hands so dont completely say it a cezzane fault!!!Are all the womans blind childish or stupid that they follow the way that showed by cezzane!! Is cezzane has a kind of magic that all the new womans attract to him!!

I have personally talk to cezzane.He is an amazing person and that proves everything abt his personality.And puhlessee!!! Dont compare anuragh prerna frm swetta cezzane.Their is a big difference btw them.And if cezzane carried anuragh role brilliantly then he deserve the award and so is with swetta and the other characters too.

who the hell are u to convice ppl that dont vote for him and dont vote for her.People are not stupid like u ..they can better utlilize their own sense.U r good for nothing, neither creating good thing nor appreciating someone.U could make a better topic too but na u have some personal problem with cezzane na!!!

And plz the way u wrote abt cezzane and called his father a bas***d in anuragh prerna ka gehra pyar section truly shows ur character!!!Clap

WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
i dont have probs with anu nd prerna!
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i also don't have prob with anu and prerna Smile
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
they r soo cuteee!! and idont care how his character is!! usse hame kya lena dena? Wink
santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
LOL Lolzz!!! Don' be 2 harsh on the gurl, madhiha LOL ..btw who is cezanne's pop since the topic has been brought up? just curious, he's never been mentioned but kamini said like father like sonConfused

I'll vote or not vote rather for the chars of anu-pre irrespective of wot happened, but it might be at the back of my mind..and cezz's char rankles me, I hate reallife playboys like akshay kumar & now mr.cezanne..okok, wont go further, I promised madhiha LOL peace LOL !!
WoHaXItZxAaKi IF-Rockerz
WoHaXItZxAaKi
WoHaXItZxAaKi

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by santaa

LOL Lolzz!!! Don' be 2 harsh on the gurl, madhiha LOL ..btw who is cezanne's pop since the topic has been brought up? just curious, he's never been mentioned but kamini said like father like sonConfused

I'll vote or not vote rather for the chars of anu-pre irrespective of wot happened, but it might be at the back of my mind..and cezz's char rankles me, I hate reallife playboys like akshay kumar & now mr.cezanne..okok, wont go further, I promised madhiha LOL peace LOL !!

i dont c anythin funny!! shez serious!

santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
LOL ok, I'll be serious 2 then. main chup rahungi..
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by santaa

LOL ok, I'll be serious 2 then. main chup rahungi..

are you boy or girl

becouse you said "mai chup rahungi"

it's sposed to be mai chup rahunga

if you are a boy

Go to top