KTLK HAS HIGHEST EVER TRP AT 8PM FOR SONY - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
😃 It's amazing...Nidhi and Ashu break up and the ratings go up...yet another proof that most people don't like this Jodi... 😛 Glad to see that just the news of Wahi coming in to the show sent ratings up... 😛 Watch Wahi take the ratings way up now... 😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 It's amazing...Nidhi and Ashu break up and the ratings go up...yet another proof that most people don't like this Jodi... 😛 Glad to see that just the news of Wahi coming in to the show sent ratings up... 😛 Watch Wahi take the ratings way up now... 😛

rating is of last week not this week. wahi entered this week. 😭 so trp is up becoz of ashni par excellent act not break up LOL.

Glad you are liking the show and watch the show with gr8 enthusiasm.  Most of your remarks i find it absurd and quite funny, but i feel u are greatest die hard fan of this show.  I hope u are watching on TV LOL🤣 even if it's for Mallika or wahi doesn't matter.  Keep posting ur comments which i ignore commenting most of the time but believe me i find most of ur segments very funny.🤣🤣.  Which are your other favourite show i am far too enthusiastic to read ur comments there too.

By the way i am gr8 Ashni fan specially MB.
That's a good news n ktlk ranking in i-f has also incsd so double party...
trp increased..partyy tym..🥳
POST REMOVED BY USER
Edited by bhavik1984 - 12 years ago
wow what a wonderful news 🥳
I m in love with this serial for MB 😍
dats really a gr8 news,..!
haha i think wen channel is happy with trp fans dun need to.break their head creating polls n posts about it 😉
Thanx for sharing Ramona.
Thats really gr8 news.
Also its nice to see MB keeping in touch with his fans via his status update.
True gentlemanly nad ultra professional behaviour.
Love u MB Sir.
Keep up the gr8 work u have been doing so far.
Originally posted by Armu4eva

PARTAAAY  timeee... very very happy...🥳🥳

MB sir..time to show some romance...we want Nidhi in her hubbys BICEPED arms 😈 
tanu...Biceps...
your watching to much MSK...