India-Forums

Kandy Floss
Kandy Floss

shweta is so rude

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
  she called Anurag animal disgustingTongue............................well the way they were talking the kasauti ppl mostly all of them said tht he is a flirt........but shweta was too rude............he is not an animal girl.......................she said in fromt of media...............i wonder how do they work togetherConfused

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
LOL

that was hillarious too!! LOL LOL

she showed a DOG's face and said thats what Cezanne look like! LOL LOL
effervescent Senior Member
effervescent
effervescent

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i think most of this stuff is true... LOL
Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
shweta was beign stupid and did u guys see her transitions??she made a joke out of english LOL LOL LOL i think anurag is a hit guy though he flirts..she aint th gud wonder wht did he see in her...
ii2_ki_deewani Senior Member
ii2_ki_deewani
ii2_ki_deewani

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
but shweta is married rite?? howcome she was his ex-gf then??? Two-timing going on huh... LOL way to go...
buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
hota hai.. when something is over beyond the limits they cant tolerate each other LOL LOL LOL

her facial expressions were too funny when she pretended tht she dont cezzane LOL LOL LOL
coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i know!! ... she was married before evn kzk started ..... i mean, why would a married woman, get into an (extra-marital) relationship in the first place???? ....i mean, the guy playing indroneel said cleary that "they had a relationship...everybody here knows about it"

don't you think its partly her fault that she fell for his flirty attitude, despite being married! .... men(being men) flirt with anything in a skirt, but at least being a married woman, she should have realized where she was going! .....

and then, if she realizes that she did a mistake getting associated with a "dog" in her terms, then why does she make such harsh statements about his flirting with other women???? why would she give such a blatant statement? why does it bother her sooo much??? .... either she's jealous, or she feels used ....... but then this whole affair was wrong in the first place.... what does she expect yaar! ......

i mean, she's not the first married woman in film industry (or anywhere for that matter) that got hit by a guy ..... she's creating this whole nuisance just to try to prove that she's innocent(which, sadly for shweta, seems to be backfiring) .... but then ... i think this negative publicity is attracting more attention than the affair itself!

im not saying that cezzane is right either.... he was wrong to hit on a married woman.... but then which guy is not a flirt? .... or lets say, doesn't want to be a flirt? get women's attention etc. ... any guy would ..... but at least he was mature enough not to make such blatant comments on TV.

on the whole, i think that this whole issue is sooo cheap and the way shweta is handling it, is also cheap and VERY immature. (sorry, i didn't mean any offense to shweta fans) ..... but her attitude is not helping either..... comon, she's a grown up married woman, and she's reacting like a teenage girl.

in this entire episode, i feel sorry only for shweta's husband..... bichara..... what would he have felt when a person says on TV that his wife had an affair with another guy. ... no matter how much shweta denies, the damage is done and its out there!
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
LOL I kno rite! She a full proof fighter! Whether it is with Ronit or Cezanne or her own hubby LOL LOL LOL WAH! Wah! Shweta, kya baath hai! LOL LOL LOL I wonder wht she calls her other ex's, billi, langoor, bandar, bakra, etc etc LOL  She has great love for animalsWink She even carries photos of themLOL

Edited by prettyguria - 10 March 2006 at 9:10pm

Go to top