Daisy Missed AN IMPORTANT point in todays

Posted: 19 years ago
YES THAT RIGHT

WHILE reading TODAYS update and seeing the SERIAl ON TV I noticed that She missed an important point.... and the Important thing she missed that HAPPENDED in the BEGNING of the SERIAL..that .. AT THE AIRPORT she was LEAVING FOR GOA  and not returing to bombay as she states in her update...

TO DAISY: Be careful next time ..... it confused me a lot...while reading the UPDATE and I finally figured it out while watching the JJKN..

Just wanted to let you know the ERROR in todays update
Thanks for making that clarification. Even I couldn't figure out where
Jassi was going.

Anyway, I felt you came across a little harsh on Daisy. Give the poor girl a
break. She has been updating us for the longest time and I think it is ok
if she misses something. It is quite a difficult task to do the updates and
Daisy does an excellent job at it. She does it out of the goodness of her
heart. It is not like she gets paid to do it.

Again, thanks for clearing where Jassi went...it was one less blooper for
T&D. πŸ˜›
yes daisy is spectacular i love her update way to go daisyπŸ˜›

Originally posted by bubblish

YES THAT RIGHT

WHILE reading TODAYS update and seeing the SERIAl ON TV I noticed that She missed an important point.... and the Important thing she missed that HAPPENDED in the BEGNING of the SERIAL..that .. AT THE AIRPORT she was LEAVING FOR GOA  and not returing to bombay as she states in her update...

TO DAISY: Be careful next time ..... it confused me a lot...while reading the UPDATE and I finally figured it out while watching the JJKN..

Just wanted to let you know the ERROR in todays update

HI...Just wanted to say that it indeed did sound like you were to harsh on Daisy here.

Daisy has the most detailed and best updates of JJKN. Sometimes, i find that her updates are better than watching the show [except for Armaan parts].

I haven't read the KSBKBT or KK etc updates in this forum but I am sure that JJKN has the best updates due to Daisy. Believe me, I tried to write an update once and it is not easy. Perhaps Daisy missed the beginning of the show or something but that's understandable. Humans make mistakes but reallt that was way too harsh.

We shoudl be thankful to Daisy that she taked all that time and effort to write such nice updates for us. Especially now when some of us dont have satellite and rely solely on Daisy updates.

Daisy does a great job for us in this forum!i know, she is very busy with her studies but still she does it only for us!thanks Daisy!your are great!!!😳😳some times mistakes happen, as you are human being ,not god!we don't mind that!hats off to you!πŸ‘!!!!!!

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the world of Jessica Bedi!!
And one good news: Our tiger is back in action. Yes, Armaan!! God bless him for coming out of his Devdas phase...you'll love him today... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

AIRPORT

Ok, this part was a bit confusing. πŸ˜• The person at the ticket counter tells Jassi that there is still time. She tells him that her time has now started. He asks her if she has any cancellations and also her name. She tells him her name is

((Then what is that passage above??))

Daisy, you are simply great, amazing and a darling.

I agree with jprasad, bubblish you have been really rude in saying it. I am sure all agree with me that we cannot thank Daisy enough for updating regularly with so much patience. It is not easy to do an update anytime, and particularly difficult to do it everyday.

Bubblish that was a harsh tone like you EXPECT a perfect update. We are all human and Daisy does it voluntarily which YOU should appreciate. She is not paid for it. If it upset you than so be it.

Daisy you give the MOST DETAILED AND PERFECT UPDATES  and don't let her offend you in any way. Your Updates are soooooo appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to it for for the people who really really appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by SIRFINA

Bubblish that was a harsh tone like you EXPECT a perfect update. We are all human and Daisy does it voluntarily which YOU should appreciate. She is not paid for it. If it upset you than so be it.

Daisy you give the MOST DETAILED AND PERFECT UPDATES  and don't let her offend you in any way. Your Updates are soooooo appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to it for for the people who really really appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

yes Daisy dont worry we love u!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Daisy u r great...................

sometimes I love your updates more than the show............

πŸ‘