Do u seriously have any problem wid Drashti???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
@IF ,i dnt understand...in the recent article of ghsp y Drashti is not tagged???
i mean dnt u guys think that u shud also ask the lead actress abt the ending of show!!!

n now,u guys also knw that chahatt khanna is coming on nachle ve...bt when DD was performing in nachle ve there was no article about her...

i dnt think so DD is that much unpopular!!!

Edited by Soniya007 - 12 years ago
Dear reason for Drashti not being tagged is that she is not mentioned in the article.

We CANT tag anyone if their name dont appear in the article.
Like only Gurmeet is tagged as only his name appear in the article.

Not even other cast from the is mentioned. Even though we add Drashti name to the article she wont be tagged in it, as the system wont be able to find her name in the article.

About Nachle Ve, we always try our best to get articles up, but sometimes we get information first after when show has aired so we cant get such up. Other times we get contacted by the start themself, then we are fast in getting such articles up.
really yahi lagtha hai ki if walo ko dd se koi problem hi hai
this is the limit again DD is not tagged in new article...
there is always conspiracies against DD in IF

I guess Ghsp is the soap sans a female lead na ?????

I guess Geet is non-existent ... people should rename the soap now for every article seems to forget to tag THE PROTOGANIST WHO PLAYS GEET ----- DRASHTI DHAMI !!!

Ring a Bell !!! 
LOL They have tOM DICK AND HARRY reason for making their DIAMOND Boy on the TOP... It is you all who tags the actors, we don't do that. Drashti is the MAIN LEAD of the SHOW GHSP and you all have Not BEEN tagging her. This has happened several times. But you all don't seem to care at all.

This is not a FAIR reason of telling us that she was not added due to somebody did not tag her. Well Freaking ADD HER and FIX the PROBLEM.

I have been told that VJ really loves this Debina and her beau and he is always biased towards them. I always use to fight with these girls that why would VJ do that but now I am 100% Convinced. Well Hail ______ NO COMMENTS. Sick of this nonsense.
You dd fans are getting very rude now a days!
Please be a lil considerate when you talk like this!
If dd is not tagged Indianforums has a reason!
If isn't a site where they would do such a thing!
Plus you'll keep getting articles about Geet 
Do we crib about it?
Be happy with what is happenin around! :)