Posted: 18 years ago

In sujal and kashish wedding charu  danced ...........she enjoyed so much...................asked for money frm sujal for the jooti and now she lives with him..........she use to call him jejooooo....................how can she live with her jeeejoooooooo..................disgusting............only ekta maii can make it possible...........😑 n its too happens tht siterinlaws get mairied to their jeejo brother inlaws but not when the sister is alive...............

whatver ekta is shoewing is shere nonsense🀒

wht u guys think

I think the exact same....OMG kahin to hoga was so gud but know its kth-flop AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hey i dont watch kyunki s b k b t...can u tell me if that serial is gud
😑 u need some explaining charu maru...i'l contact mr.schuster... after march breakEdited by tahmina_1994 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by RAJEEVforAAMNA

In sujal and kashish wedding charu  danced ...........she enjoyed so much...................asked for money frm sujal for the jooti and now she lives with him..........she use to call him jejooooo....................how can she live with her jeeejoooooooo..................disgusting............only ekta maii can make it possible...........😑 n its too happens tht siterinlaws get mairied to their jeejo brother inlaws but not when the sister is alive...............

whatver ekta is shoewing is shere nonsense🀒

wht u guys think

100% true
Totally agree πŸ‘ And I'm sick of Ekta lamenting all the time how her shows have all Indian values......... I think she really needs some lessons of what Indian values are really about..........Edited by esha - 18 years ago
ekta has made a joke of a relation like marriage 😑😑😑
NO she previously used to call sujal BHAIYA...meaning they were like bro and sis...

charu"s chracter is disguistin

but i like her u know why πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pink

Originally posted by komalsirwani

πŸ˜†

why u laughin πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† keep this a secreat

ke why i like charu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pink

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
Yes Pink! Tell me! Why u like her?? Bataoo..jaldi karo..Lol....Charu was 2 gud before..and now she is like HELL !! 😑