Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
the trio is my fav. 2!!even i didn't like rupert that much intially but now i can't imagine any1 else as ron just like sum1else in place of daniel & emma!!

and i think i can't choose oders a sall r brillaint but i also like tom, helena, ralph,allan & the guy played Lucius(don't know his name), maggie & many oders!!
i wish wid tehs esame actors HP TV series wud'd been made.it wud'd been fun 2 watch it described exactly like in novel!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite HP actor and why. (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RonMione4ever

RonMione4ever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Rupert, forever till eternity ..

Rupert IS Ron, in every sense of word (apart from his eyes & height) ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsMioneElusiveDevotion

-PixieBunnie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieBunnie-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Tom felton.. he's tooo hot n z reason y i watch HP LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..tiny15

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Rupert and Tom Felton! But Rupert more so cuz when I was younger, I had the biggest crush on him and he plays Ron who's like my Prince Charming (aka dream guy lol). I also feel he's the best actor amongst the lot. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione-Debo-AllonsyGeronimo

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

the trio is my fav. 2!!even i didn't like rupert that much intially but now i can't imagine any1 else as ron just like sum1else in place of daniel & emma!!

and i think i can't choose oders a sall r brillaint but i also like tom, helena, ralph,allan & the guy played Lucius(don't know his name), maggie & many oders!!
i wish wid tehs esame actors HP TV series wud'd been made.it wud'd been fun 2 watch it described exactly like in novel!!

Lucius Malfoy is portrayed by Jason Isaacs. I remember watching him in a movie called "Hook" based on the Peter Pan story!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..tiny15

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Tom Felton! He brought Draco to life, for me <3 The same pure-blood smugness, the smirks, the urge to prove himself, the vulnerability masked by spite, everything. I've been a Draco fan ever since the first book, don't get me wrong, I do love everyone else and I think they're all perfect but Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton will always be my favorite. And HBP conformed that :D

xoxo
Aanya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Debo-..Labyrinth..herms_angeltiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LumosJinx111

Originally posted by tiny15

Lucius Malfoy is portrayed by Jason Isaacs. I remember watching him in a movie called "Hook" based on the Peter Pan story!!
thanx i'd seen him in that movie 9though i never watched that movie completely but from midlle & end part) but he'd also acted in "The Patriot"!!Smile

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhardevashree_hLuv-ShonitAanya.U-No-Pootiny15herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top