Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rupert and Tom Felton! But Rupert more so cuz when I was younger, I had the biggest crush on him and he plays Ron who's like my Prince Charming (aka dream guy lol). I also feel he's the best actor amongst the lot. :)
LumosJinx111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

the trio is my fav. 2!!even i didn't like rupert that much intially but now i can't imagine any1 else as ron just like sum1else in place of daniel & emma!!

and i think i can't choose oders a sall r brillaint but i also like tom, helena, ralph,allan & the guy played Lucius(don't know his name), maggie & many oders!!
i wish wid tehs esame actors HP TV series wud'd been made.it wud'd been fun 2 watch it described exactly like in novel!!

Lucius Malfoy is portrayed by Jason Isaacs. I remember watching him in a movie called "Hook" based on the Peter Pan story!!
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tom Felton! He brought Draco to life, for me <3 The same pure-blood smugness, the smirks, the urge to prove himself, the vulnerability masked by spite, everything. I've been a Draco fan ever since the first book, don't get me wrong, I do love everyone else and I think they're all perfect but Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton will always be my favorite. And HBP conformed that :D

xoxo
Aanya
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LumosJinx111

Lucius Malfoy is portrayed by Jason Isaacs. I remember watching him in a movie called "Hook" based on the Peter Pan story!!

thanx i'd seen him in that movie 9though i never watched that movie completely but from midlle & end part) but he'd also acted in "The Patriot"!!😊
David Thewlis - Prisoner of Azkaban

Gary Oldman -Order of the Phoenix

Imelda Staunton - Order of the Phoenix

Michael Gambon - Half Blood Prince

Alan Rickman - Deathly Hallows Part II

Edit: Not my favorites, but the best performances in the respective films.
Edited by Beyond_the_Veil - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
The trio are awesome...Loved them from the first movie..And I like Emma and Rupert more than Daniel somehow..And also Richard Harris(The first Dumbledore,isn't he the perrrfect Dumbledore)...
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Completely forgot about Richard Harris! I think he was perfect for the role of Dumbledore. Michael Gambon was decent but I just liked the calmness that Harris presented in Dumbledore.
LumosJinx111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Michael Gambon made Dumbledore look really snazzy!! Not in a bad way, though. He's a marvellous actor too!
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hard to say...There are so many of them...Well, here goes my favorites.

- Richard Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, David Thewlis.

If I had to write about them individually, I'd end up with an essay. In short, these actors lived their characters, so much so that I'd never want to see anyone in their places. While the veterans pitched in brilliant performances from the word GO, Rupert and Dan's acting prowess grew with each installment. 

I'd say, everyone in the HP cast was good in his/ her own way, in convincing us that the wizarding world existed. 
...Bhavz... thumbnail
I like everyone except umbridge but my faves have to be Harry and Voldemort because they are just perfect and the guy who plays Voldemort is so into character that he feels wird with a nose!