Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

LumosJinx111

Groupbie

LumosJinx111

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Who is your favourite actor from the Harry Potter movies and why?
Mine is Alan Rickman. And the reason being: his absolutely gorgeous voice!!! He looked perfect as Severus Snape. And the perfectionist that Alan is, he already had an inkling from the very first movie that there's something more to his character than just rigidity and strictness. And his death scene unfailingly makes me cry (and I don't cry while watching movies!!). So...Alan Rickman it is for me!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitAllonsyGeronimotiny15-PixieBunnie-herms_angelepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favourite HP actor and why." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Daniel Redcliff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Obviously Alan Rickman for me!

He's absolutely fantastic as Snape. Also Rickman is quite known for playing bad guys so this was perfect, even if he didn't turn out to be the bad guy. LOL Even though he only has appears for a total of 10 minutes in each film, he leaves a mark. Especially in the last film, his scenes in the Prince's tale was fantastic! 

Hope he wins an Oscar for HP.

tiny15

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Rupert Grint...Right from Socerer's Stone to Deathly Hallows - 2...It was always HIM Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsRonMione4everLumzz

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Rupert Grint. It's like, he IS Ron Weasley. Even while reading the books, it's Rupert I imagine as Ron, while the other characters look different in my imagination. I personally think no one could have played Ron better than Rupert. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsMioneRonMione4everElusiveDevotionilovepyaarLumzz

Bebo.M

Bebo.M

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I like Daniel & Evanna. I think Daniel is Harry Potter. Don't think anybody else could have portrayed Harry Potter the way he did. Can't imagine anybody in his place either.
And like one of the directors said: Others could play Luna, but Evanna IS Luna - same applies to her as well.

Can I add Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter to the list as well? Helena made me like Bellatrix..hehehe! Ralph meanwhile is fantastic! You get scared just by looking at him lol !

Edited by Bebo.M - 08 December 2011 at 9:59am

tiny15

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Rupert Grint he is was nd always will be Ron for me!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsRonMione4everMioneilovepyaar

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
all of them are perfect in their roles...especially the Trio...I wasnt a huge fan of Rupert when the films started (have NO idea why) but now I cannot imagine anyone else playing the characters

The trip for me are the best because they are all just perfectly casted, their chemistry as friends shows and also the bond that Harry-Ron-Hermione share in the books is the same that Daniel-Rupert-Emma share in real life

Alan Rickman, Helena Bohem Carter, Tom Felton, Evana Lynch, Micheal Gamon and Ralph Fiennes are my other faves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15herms_angelPhoenixRising

Post Reply New Post

Go to top