Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)
Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Roseshhhhh

Mishubaa IF-Rockerz
Mishubaa
Mishubaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
" I read Hanuman Chalisa every day "

There are times in all our lives, when we desire the need for divine intervention; times, when life refuses to acknowledge the seemingly obvious and decides to take refuge in a world that is far away from ours. A world that gives the body and mind the spiritual healing that it yearns for. We, at Tellychakkar.com decided to delve deeper into the lives of our favourite stars and know a little about their lives beyond the obvious.

He plays the mom-obsessed son and slightly effeminate Rosesh in Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and has already won many fans with his distinctive falsetto! But what not many are aware of, is that Rajesh Kumar is quite a serious guy at heart, and believes immensely in God. Here he is, taking a break from his shoots and talking to Riya V Anandwala about the ups and downs in his life.

Strong Believer

I stoutly believe in God. I believe in doing my pujas everyday. I also read the Hanuman Chalisa every single day. When anything new happens in my life, I also carry out a havan. There hasn't been any day that's passed without me praying or remembering God.

Turning Point

This Diwali, I and my wife went out for dinner, and we have this small table at home, where our mandir is done up and that caught fire. One of the diyas was responsible for this.
The whole table got blistered. But fortunately the idols were made of silver, so nothing happened to them. At the corner of the table there's a Ganpati made of wood, and nothing happened to it at all! This made me powerfully believe that God is definitely there and miracles too happen.

Also, once I was in Delhi and was driving a Maruti 800 which toppled. And no one will believe it that I didn't even get a scratch on my body. It was never that I didn't have faith in HIM, it's just that it doubled.

My path to Ayodhya…

I worship all Gods and there is nothing like believing in any particular deity. Well! I am certainly more inclined towards Ayodhya, that is Ram.

"I don't fast"

I have not read the Geeta as yet, but yes, I have read the Ramayan. Actually, this has come from my parents, they used to read the Ramayan and I used to listen to them. My mother is over religious. 80 per cent of her day is spent praying to God and reading Ramayan. And I don't think that there is anything wrong in being over religious, it's just an offering. I have never kept fasts, I only keep Navratri.

Rajesh gets philosophical

I get so much of mental happiness when I talk to God. It is a very different relaxation which I experience talking to God. Whenever I am depressed, I talk to Him and it takes me off my depression. We want many things in life but we don't get everything, so being with God helps us come out of it.

viral_shah Goldie
viral_shah
viral_shah

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thankssssssssss

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index