Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifra thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: cool water

Yay!! Go for it!!

The judges at the moment are myself, Vaibhavi and Malvika...

The prob is, from where I will get music. Anyways if you guys are juge, that mean you a also a singer 😃

cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifra

The prob is, from where I will get music. Anyways if you guys are juge, that mean you a also a singer 😃

check out this page : http://www.taraana.com/ for karaoke etc....Vaibhavi is a singer on the forum, Malvika is also goign to do a rap track...I'm more on the instrumental side...

ifra thumbnail
thank you sooo much.
I really appriciat this thread 😃
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

thank you sooo much.
I really appriciat this thread 😃

welcome😃

pls upload your song soon!! 😆

bollywood_queen thumbnail
hi...i have to admit- i don't watch indian idol (dont have sony 😭)...i think ur contest sounds like a lot of fun tho...i tried to listen to the samples posted already but it keeps saying download limited exceeded...ne1 know how i can overcome this problem?

would i b allowed to participate if i don't watch indian idol? 😳
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

hi...i have to admit- i don't watch indian idol (dont have sony 😭)...i think ur contest sounds like a lot of fun tho...i tried to listen to the samples posted already but it keeps saying download limited exceeded...ne1 know how i can overcome this problem?

sure you can participate! everyone is invited...I'll fix those samples soon...

Upload your song soon! 😆

sensation87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywood_queen

lol no u wont be allowed to participate😆kidding... ofcourse u r allowed...but it would be a good idea to start watching II-2 because only top 4 r left....so its quite interesting ...so start watching it and support ur favourite contestant😊

cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensation87

lol no u wont be allowed to participate😆kidding... ofcourse u r allowed...but it would be a good idea to start watching II-2 because only top 4 r left....so its quite interesting ...so start watching it and support ur favourite contestant😊

good call 😆....pls vote for Amey bollywoodqueen😆

bollywood_queen thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool water

good call 😆....pls vote for Amey bollywoodqueen😆

i've actually seen amey on saregamapa...excellent singer...i have seen a few episodes at my friend's house so i know who the contestants are at least!

swt.smile thumbnail
WOWWWWW~! This sounds so0o COOL !!!!!!!!!!! 😛 😃 😊 GREAT IDEA - i'm excited about it, really... 😃