Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prap thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: cool water

lmao!! which is my song?? πŸ˜† I've uploaded the songs of the two contestants we have so far πŸ˜†...I guess somehting isn't right with megaupload...I'll upload the songs to cool toad sometime soon...but the links are working right for me πŸ˜•

oh ok.....i didn't realize that you quoted that thing but it didn't appear within boxes...so i thought it was sung by you........

and malvika i am not participating

craZEEinlove thumbnail

Herrress... minnes.... ppl.. I warn u... I dont think u shud wear ur earphones cuzz ur ears r gonna blow up..hehehh   

song~ Aashiq Banaya Aapne Remix
singer~ Himesh Rashimiya
sung by~ Zeeeeeeeeeee
url~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4544VX

haha I was dancing while i was singingg  dis song makes me dance evertime..  kk ppl I suckk at singinggg but this is my best trryyy!! hope u enjoyy!!! πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S. sorri for my hindi pronunciationn its not that grreat either hehe

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
thegame8 thumbnail
QUOTE=thegame8]Here is My Song i Hope u Like it !!!:$
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AELZ55AA[/QUOTE]

hey!! thanks for participating!! Which song is this btw?? Pls give the song and artist's name also when you upload the song...this goes for Anamika as well...

You have a good voice...sur is going off in a few places...but not bad overall...dekhte hain junta aapko kaise votes deti hai

THANKS AGAIN!

Sonu Nigam Is the Singer and this Song From his Album yaad

simple320 thumbnail
hey when do we have to upload the songs by?...is there a deadline?
ifra thumbnail
Can I participate, but don't have anything for recording my voise😭
Edited by ifra - 18 years ago
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple320

hey when do we have to upload the songs by?...is there a deadline?

hey!! the deadline is in two weeks time!..so basically by next to next friday...I'll be putting in more details by the end of this week...go ahead and participate! This will be a fun contest!

ifra thumbnail
OK guys I am very exited. PLz tell me who is juge and plz upload all the songs on the front page. I am gonna participate. πŸ˜ƒ .
How will I make musicyaar πŸ˜•
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

Can I participate, but don't have anything for recording my voise😭

Do you mean mic or software??? You'll have to get a mic...you can borrow one if you know soemone who has it...for software...the most basic software is Sound Recorder..all windows editions have it...

cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

OK guys I am very exited. PLz tell me who is juge and plz upload all the songs on the front page. I am gonna participate. πŸ˜ƒ .
How will I make musicyaar πŸ˜•

Yay!! Go for it!!

The judges at the moment are myself, Vaibhavi and Malvika...

cool water thumbnail
Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

Herrress... minnes.... ppl.. I warn u... I dont think u shud wear ur earphones cuzz ur ears r gonna blow up..hehehh   

song~ Aashiq Banaya Aapne Remix
singer~ Himesh Rashimiya
sung by~ Zeeeeeeeeeee
url~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4544VX

haha I was dancing while i was singingg  dis song makes me dance evertime..  kk ppl I suckk at singinggg but this is my best trryyy!! hope u enjoyy!!! πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S. sorri for my hindi pronunciationn its not that grreat either hehe

ahan! I'm a bit of a fix as to what I should tell you πŸ˜ƒ...You get an A for participation...I liked the 'Get Down' bit at the end...Mayeb you can try a girl's song...