Frequent Posters

cool water thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

nahi nahi

i wanna be anu

i will sing my freshy mc song while commentin on ppl

lol change it i m anu! 😆 "checham da" lol

Alright you're both Anu and contestant for now. Ok last spot left. This judge has to know music. pls!! Its a necessity.
cool water thumbnail
Hey on second thought...lets pls not have nay judges. I wanted this to be more open...everyone should comment on the songs...anywayz everyone will 😆

NO JUDGES PANEL!!!!
Vaibhavi thumbnail
HI ! I DONT HAVE CURRENTLY INPUT DEVICE BUT I HAV A TRACK RECORDED 1 YEAR AGO . PLZZ TELL HOW TO UPLOAD!
craZEEinlove thumbnail
I recorded my song.. but Im too shyy to post itt!! haha its bad it dont hav any music to it! 😆
Vaibhavi thumbnail
I'LL BUY A MIKE AND THEN UPLOAD IT BY APRIL
thegame8 thumbnail
inshallah i will upload my song
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaibhavi

AFTER MY EXAMS END!

waaaaaaaaaaaaah!! why??? it takes one minute to upload!!! go to www.megaupload.com 

click on the browse tab, find the file in your database and double click on it...and it'll be uploaded...

Vaibhavi and Rexlover...the first round gets over in 2 weeks time...so you just have the coming week and the next...

cool water thumbnail
Did you guyd check out Anamika's song??? I liked it!!! The guitaring went a little off at the beginning but I'm sure she knows that too 😆 😆

Ok, I'm taking back what I said about no judges earlier. WE NEED JUDGES!!! We especially need two judges who have knowledge of vocal music...APPLY NOW!! 😆 😆 mALVIKA...YOU CAN BE A FOURHT JUDGE WHO GIVES SHAYARI...BUT NO MORE THAN TWO OTHER JUDGES!

PPL WITH CLASSICAL TRAINING PLS STEP UP!
thegame8 thumbnail
Here is My Song i Hope u Like it !!!:$
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AELZ55AA
Vaibhavi thumbnail
SINCE I AM NOT PARTICIPATING AS A CONTESTANT CAN I BE THE JUDGE AS I UNDERSTAND MUSIC!