Kandy Floss

YUMS & YUCKS

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Here is my opinion of the 1st episode of Kandy Floss:

YUMS:

1) Archana Puran Singh: She is an awesome host & an all around intelligent personality who exudes class. My favorite APS act however, is Miss Briganzaaa..ah haaa..from KKHH. LOL

2) Ekta Kapoor using her production position for good..& insulting herself as the finale of the first episode.  That's H.S. Wink

3) Kandy's balcony..nice house dude..& nice computer graphics. Big smile

4) Rakhi Sawant vs. Sandhya Mridul..& Shweta Tiwari vs. Cezanne Khan. Those segments were hilariousss..but not more hilarious than Kandy being touted as sexxie..PLEASE. Confused

5) Rakhi Sawant saying that she is not cheap or crude & that she has oodles of talent!!!  HAHAHAHAHA..I almost died of lack of 02, I was laughing so hard. Not to mention she used the Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena song "Aankhiyan Na Maar" as an example..they had to cut half the song for the movie b.c she was too lewd!!! LOL

6) Shweta Tiwari refusing to acknowledge Cezanne Khan's presence & comparing him to a dog..even funnier..? Cezanne's "I don't vant to give anything." Tongue

7) Candid camera of MADHURI MADHURI MADHURI!!!  Yayyy..her smile lit up my teewee screen even brighter than the color of Kandy's sari! Embarrassed

8) H.S./L.S./M.S.: APS's delivery of those comparisons were so funnie..I reallie do love her sense of humor & sense of comic timing. Clap

9) The opening sequence of Kandy Floss..classie. Smile

YUCKS:

1) The stoopid spinning effect everytime APS said 2 lines. That's reallie annoying to watch a face keep turning around & around in front of you while she's in the middle of a sentence! Confused

2) APS's dress..not a fan. Dead

3) The "THAT'S ARCHIE!" every time the scene spun..WE GOT THE POINT! WE KNOW WHO SHE IS! SHUT UPPP!!! Angry

4) Kandy's face..not as queet as I expected. Ouch

5) Aishwarya Rai's attitude problem in front of the camera. Get over yourself. Confused

What did you guys think? Overall, I think this Kandy's more YUM than YUCK. Clap

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I loved the musis "THATS AAAAAAAARCHIIIIIIIIII" LOL LOL

but yes...the camera effects were annoying and KANDY's not MODERN at all! Ouch
pokadot Senior Member
pokadot
pokadot

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Ya but I did like the show......ur right its more yum then yuck!
Rabia80 Goldie
Rabia80
Rabia80

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I agree to most all of it.
And especially the whole
Get over yourself Aishwarya Rai Angry
No Offence
kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
When did this air in US? I didn't watch it.. i missed it i guess! Cry

Sid, your comments are so useful to determine whether it worth watching or not. Thanks dear. Smile
Shakstar IF-Rockerz
Shakstar
Shakstar

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i completely agree wit u Sid... btw- how was ur visit to the jjkn sets? did u have enough fun? Smile

oh yeh- congratz on ur superb acting and i gotta say- u just looked soooo damn good whilst talkin to AA!! Hug

Shakil
Smile
baby_gurl101 Goldie
baby_gurl101
baby_gurl101

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ya..the show was gud..it was realli funny
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 11 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index