||VirMan-Virika OS||Pt2-pg2-KhudaAurMohabbat

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys I wrote this last night just added some stuff :) 

Hope u will like it :) and if u want me to continue :) i will buh im travelling for a week so will continue later :) 

---------
2011, year filled with happiness, year that bought 2 angelz in vadhera parivaar, jeevika and manvi. Jeevika a happy mother of a small baby angel, who they all named pari, as she is an angel of their life! Not onli for jeevika but manvi too! 
These 2 sisters r like soulmates! Who knew destiny will not let thm separate! And bought thm both in same house! They got married together, both pregnant together! It was like double happiness for vadhera house. Viren and virat everyday made sure they home early! Both looked afta jeevika and manvi like anything! Swamini & vanshika strictly asked them both to not move around alot! Akir dadi jo banne wali hai dono! 
It was Like god is showering happiness in vadhera house after ages. 
Time passed, their delivery time was coming closer! Their family pandit asked thm to do some important pooja, for which swamini, vanshika and dadaji left but asked kadambari to stay home with jeevika and manvi.
Jeevika sittin downstairs and reading the pregnancy books that viren asked her to read, where manvi was in her room, her fone rings and it was virat! Manvi who was bored a while ago, but as she saw virats number flashing, there was a big wide smile on her face.
Virat: bandariya tumne apne medicines liye?
Manvi: uff virat leliye! Kadambari chachi ne force karke dediya! 
Virat: thats like my good bandariya!
( untill manvi heard sound like cars on road! And 1 thing manvi strictly asked virat to not do was no talkin on fone while driving! As once she almost lost him cause of this)
Manvi: virat ! U driving? Virat kitni baar kaha ke fone par baat mat karo drive karte samay!tum kabhi nahin sunte! Chep!
Virat: baba mein abhi abhi nikla! ( untill he sees a kid infront of his car and horns! But the kid doesnt hear and untill manvi hears the horn and shouts) : virat! Virat yeh kya horaha hai! VIRAT! ( he doesnt reply untill she hears a big bang and shouts ): VIRAaat! ( hearing this she starts running down stairs! Kadambari from her room sees manvi crying and running and shouts for her and runs after her) 
Kadambari: manvi sambalke ! Manvi stairs... ( untill manvi starts running from the steps and miss 1 step and lose her hold and trips down the stairs, where on other side virat picka his fone under his leg and to tell manvi that nothing happened ! He hit his car to a tree to save a kid and his fone dropped)
Virat thru the fone: manvi? ( untill he hears crying and shout)
Jeevika sees manvi and runs to her, manvi on floor, holding her tummy! But still shouts for virat! Virat on other side noticed sumfin rong and speeds the car speed but doesnt shut the fone and still shouting for some1 to speak, untill kadambari hears some1 talkin and answers : hello ( while crying) virat...
Virat: thank god chachi! Kya ho raha! Chachi manvi?
Kadambari: virat ... ( and tells him everything happened, virat is shocked and tells kadambari he is close untill he hears jeevika's cry)
Jeevika, who was shouting for manvi, cries out as her delivery pain startet! Kadambari tells virat about jeevika but virat is already there and he runs to manvi, who was cryin for pain untill she saw virat safe, and gave a smile and close her eyes! Virat carried unconsious manvi, and asked kadambari to help jeevika and get her in the car.
They reached hospital and placed both of thm on the stretcher, where jeevika was taken to a different room and virat was holding manvi's hand tight and when they were taking manvi to OT virat was still holding her hand untill kadambari placed her hand on his shoulder and said : virat tum andar nahin jaa sakte! 

This is when he came to his sense and let go her! Where on other side viren as always reached home with 2 flowers as he always brings for manvi and jeevika! But when he reached it was really quite as usually this time virat is makin both laugh untill 1 of the servants come and inform him about wat happened, viren in shock drops the flower and runs to hospital and sees kadambari crying and doesnt tell him anything where virat is sittin on floor holdin his head and crying blaming himself for all this, untill viren consoles him and virat for comfort hugs him and cries: bhai its all my fault na mein drive karke fone karta na yeh sab hota! 
Viren: nahin virat! Tum khud ko blame nahin kar sakte! 

Untill a doctor comes out asking who is viren vadhera! Viren introduce himself and the doctor says: congrates ladki huwi hai! Hearing this both brothers n kadambari r damn happy untill virat asks about manvi!
Doctor: im sorry mr virat lekin jab tak aplog yahan ponche tab tak baut dair hogaye!
Virat in shock: wat do u mean?
Doctor: she lost her baby!

The last words were like killin him and flashback started of how much manvi wanted this kid! The names she planned! Everything! And breaks down crying untill the rest of vadhera parivaar arrives and kadu informs them wat happened and tells them tht jeevika gave birth to a baby gurl! They were damn happy untill vanshika asks about manvi, and kadambari doesnt reply!
Swamini: kadambari! Manvi? ( untill she saw virat crying and thn je starts crying )
Swamini: kyun bagwan ! Ek behen ko jahan bar ki kushiya! Aur ek ko... 
Vanshika: humein strong hona hoga virat ke liye! Manvi ke liye! ( they walk to virat and say:
Dadaji: virat agar tum toot jaoge toh manvi ko kaun sambalega! Untill doctor tells him tht he can see her! 
Viren goes in jeevikas room and 1st thing jeevika asked was about manvi! And she noticed something is wrong as viren never looked down while talking to her! Viren ji manvi kaisi hai? Viren ji..
Viren: im sorry jeevika... ( hearing this she just was not ready to accept it and cried) : why always manvi! Kyun! And viren hugs her ! 
Jeevika: viren ji, virat? Viren ji mujhe abhi jana hai! 

On other room, virat standing outside the room with teary eyes untill he sees her moving n wipes his tears and runs in, manvi opens her eyes n sees virat nxt to her and 1st thing she did wa jump on him and hug him! 
Manvi: virat! Ek second ke liye mujhe laga ke maine tumhe kho diya ( virat on other side is crying, untill manvi feels light! Its like peice of her is missin, she let go the hug and touched her tummy with shock and asked: VIRAT... Virat... Mera bacha? ( she saw he was not answering and repeated ) VIRAT mera bachaa kahan hai! ( n held his color and n started hitting him) virat.., ( untill he hugged her tight and cried) 
Manvi: mujhe mera bacha chaiye virat! I want my baby! 
Virat cried: manvi please sambalo apne apko! 
Vadhera's outside are controlling thm untill viren and jeevika comes out frm their ward
Manvi: mujhe mera bacha wapas chaiye! 
Jeevika: manvi! ( and walks to her) tumhe yaad hai ke tumne kaha ke dono bache humdono ko maa kahenge! ( and hands her the baby, its like manvi forgot her pain when the baby came to her ! There was a big smile on her face)
Jeevika: iss bache ko tum naam doge!
Manvi always said her 1st daughters name will be pari and widout thinkin twice she said PARI
virat seein manvi happy turns to viren n jeevika and folds his hand to say thnks untill jeevika holds his hand!

Part 2 - Page 2 Khuda Aur Mohabbat
Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 12 years ago
Amazing work please continue xEdited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
ooh that was soo sad but cute at the same time! please do continue 😊

Your OS brought a different angle of VirMan, please continue as I really wanna know hw Virat & Manvi cope up with the lost of their baby... Do PM when you update

this is amazing!!!
plzz pm me when u update the next part!!
Thnks alot Guys Means alot to me <3
@Rev : Im sure u will like next part :) !! 
thnks alot <3

awww!! although i hope it doesnt happen in the serial !! but its well written i could visualise the whole scene in front of me
please do continue and pm me!!

Its beautiful nd sad bt i really loved this new VirMan<3

Oh i almost cried when Manvi said mujhe mere bacha chahiye😔 bt im happy that Jeevika said Angel will b thier baby 👍🏼nt that she gave her baby to mannu nd sacrifice blahhh blahh🥱

U are back to ur usual rhona dhona mode🤣

Do continue when ur back nd i hope this wont create diffrence bw VirMan<3
Awesome os
do continue n pls pm me d next part
Awesome updade 😳 bit sad but really cute!!!

why always Mannu???? my heart cried to see VirMaan like this. I hope Jeevika's sacrifice doen't effect both the couples as well as siblings relations.

Please write soon. Thanks for the tag & informing personally...Love muaahhh xx