Arshad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well, I have decided to dedicate this song to Purab and Armaan to Jessica Bedi. You guys have heard it before so it goes like this: Chodo do aachal jamana kya kahe ga!!!! well because they are both after her, desperate and lonely!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshad

Well, I have decided to dedicate this song to Purab and Armaan to Jessica Bedi. You guys have heard it before so it goes like this: Chodo do aachal jamana kya kahe ga!!!! well because they are both after her, desperate and lonely!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†

And Armaan fans say "in aadon ka zamana bhi hain deewana..."

ummm thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jessica's song to the world - naam gum jaayega, chehra ye badal jaayega, meri awaaz hi pechaan hai... gar yaad rahe ๐Ÿ˜ญ

misbah thumbnail

such you ๐Ÿ˜†gus so funny.๐Ÿ˜†

becare jassica.๐Ÿ˜†

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam...tum rahe na tum, hum rahe na hum -- regarding how they all look different from before

hawa_hawai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jelly_1984

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam...tum rahe na tum, hum rahe na hum -- regarding how they all look different from before

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ very fitting.

angelicshetan thumbnail

hey....

i think that purab probably sings the song 'dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha' from sangam.... or 'main hoon na'....although sum1 else i know suggested that one! 

jassi probably sings......'i'm the best' from phir bhi dil hai hindustani......where as once she sang 'mein kamzor aurat yeh meri kahaani' from prem granth.

and armaan well he has his own complilation.......(along the tune of mein shayar to nahin)....

mein sharaabi to nahin...magar eh jassi, jabse bhagi tu to mujhse, mujhko, sharab peene aagaye....

and also......(along the tune of mardala from devdas)...

humpe yeh kisne...mukka kaise mara, ek aise mukke ne mujhe.....mardala, mardala

๐Ÿ˜‰ shetan

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: angelicshetan

and armaan well he has his own complilation.......(along the tune of mein shayar to nahin)....

mein sharaabi to nahin...magar eh jassi, jabse bhagi tu to mujhse, mujhko, sharab peene aagaye....

๐Ÿ˜‰ shetan

๐Ÿ˜† too funny......you guys are too good.

This content was originally posted by: angelicshetan

hey....

i think that purab probably sings the song 'dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha' from sangam.... or 'main hoon na'....although sum1 else i know suggested that one! 

jassi probably sings......'i'm the best' from phir bhi dil hai hindustani......where as once she sang 'mein kamzor aurat yeh meri kahaani' from prem granth.

๐Ÿ˜‰ shetan

lol.....all the songs suits alll the characters very well๐Ÿ˜†

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI ANGELICSHETAN,

YOUR SONG ON ARMAN IS FANTASTIC,HE STARTED DRINKING MORE EVEN IN OFFICE HOURS, AFTER HE FELL LOVE WITH JASSI,AND WHENEVER SHE WOULD SPEAK ABOUT NANDU,WITH MORE JEALOUSY HE WOULD DRINK.

I THINK IT IS A PERFECT SONG