Page 5 Page 6

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
a most needed post
thanks for it
i really agree with u
i am not able to understand why some ashni fans are throwing out their anger for bringing kw between ashni like this
he is being badmouthed
i don't know what's wrong but usually this happens that the person is blamed who come between lead couples

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops--Farrah--Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi and Rohan (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mala1108

mala1108

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...

res 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Such a sensible post ...

Even I fail to understand why are characters and actors bashed for no rhyme or reason

Great post FarrahDi agree to every word of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Finally...thank u so much for this post Farah Di

Really I understand that if a new entry comes in the show people are bound to not like him, but commenting on his voice and all umm what does that  have to do with the show and the conceptErmm if they're doing this because they're feeling insecure then there is no need to feel insecure baba...KW/Rohan is NOT coming btwn Ashni how can he...this story is abou Ashni and it always will be...KW is just there for kuch time and then he'll be gone...even Karan said there's only frndship btwn Rohan n Niddhi n thts all there will be...so guyss plzz yaar just give him a chance he is NOT here to separate your couple in fact he;s here to to bring them closerEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03-Raindrops--Harshu-

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thnx farrah fr ths much needed posts!!
luv u fr making ths,,,n i agree to u totally...lets give him jst 1 chance b4 getting judgemental!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-FlamingDesire

FlamingDesire

IF-Stunnerz

FlamingDesire

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thank you farah 4 this much needed postx !

Okaaa I am understand that peeps don't like if some new one entry in their show  ! But I think no one has right to bash any one so if some one does talk about his Voice I ll kill them ! Not fair yaar we al know that he is here 4 some time ! Not 4 breaking any one's relation-ship ! Then whats wrong ! We r supporting him because we know ! We Wahians also don't want that he comes b/w any one !
He is there for some betterment 'funny 'excitement ! So hust clam down guys who against his Character ! Guys you just chill !
He is not gonna do bad bad thing ! PLzzz under stand him and give a chance to prove himself !

docnuss-Harshu-

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
^^y u always talk abt killing baby!!LOLluv u!!Tongue

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
This is a mature story...not like the other romance sagas on tv these days. So the viewers should also have the maturity to understand that Rohan is not here to play a thorn between Nidhi and Ashutosh.

I for one havent seen even one spark of romantic chemistry between Nidhi and Rohan...not bcoz KW and kritika dont have any chemistry (they look fab actually) but I am sure its a conscious effort by the actors and the directors.

Rohan is here probably to help Nidhi get through this painful;l phase or to bring Nidhi and Ashutosh together.

Its painfully obvious there will be no romance between Rohan and Nidhi so why feel insecure about it all??

On another note, I am really loving KW as Rohan...even though his role is supposed to be fun loving guy and all, he is playing it in a very subtle way, not over the top at all.

-Farrah--Harshu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.