Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

mythreyi

mythreyi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
of course..that is Roshan's role..Why else is he here?! 
but tell me guys..who plays this role in Dhoop Kinarey?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docnuss-Farrah--Harshu-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi and Rohan (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hey guys chill!  There must be hardly 3-4 members who raised their point on KW most of the members who have watched this show from day one have welcomed him in the show and i am one of them and right from the beginning we know the concept of the story. Even many members comments on all the actors who r there right from the beginning, if they find some flaw in their act.  U should read the comments right from the beginning and u will know what i am talking.  Many of them are happy with KW entry in the show and pls MB is not old he is handsome and charming... dude.

So all r welcome Clap u will know in few days that most of us appreciate, love and want new members to join in.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docnuss-Farrah-Lumzz-Harshu-neha-rockssRajinilicious

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Ya me too agree with dear Farrah .. me too a fan of AshNi .. but i like KW too .. Kittu & KW r 2 of my fvrt actors , so am be happy to see them together sharing the screen in the same show .. but this doesnt mean that we would not like to see AshNi together any more !!! this show is about AshNi , so they will be together forever in the show .. so y r u disliking NiHan .. NiHan r there just for sometime , so lets us ( NiHan ) fans be happy for sometime to see them together as a couple :) n then we can see AshNi together forever ;) bcz we r fans of KW & Kittu n we like to see them both together as a couple , so let us enjoy watching them for sometime ... as KW is going to start his new show soon , plzzz dont give negative comments about KW & NiHan ..
**I dont mean to hurt anyone , bcz me too a fan of AsHni , but i like NiHan too ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-Rajinilicious-Harshu-

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
hi

well said,

ktlk is ashu and niddhi's love story and kw's character rohan is there to bring them together. kw is a fab actor and its always a pleasure to see him onscreen/offscreen

looking forward to his role in ktlk and hope to see him soon in his new show on sp 

norzar

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thank you farah diHug
yes this is show is about AshNi and AshNi only. even i like this two together and even watch the show for them from beginning. kw came as a cameo role, he is not here to get nidhi but to make her fight for her love. in the end rohan will unite AshNi together for sure. he is meant to play the cupid between the two love birds.

people needs to think beyond the phase omg he is here so that means he is going to come between AshNi NO! he is here for sometimes then he will be gone from this show. think what rohan will do when he comes face to face with Ashu and what he will tell malika when they come face to face.

i so cannot wait to see the conversation between rohan and malika. this is going to be an awesome scene, one who will unite AshNi while the other one wants Ashu to herself.

KW is a fab actor and i am having a jolly good times watching all the three amazing actor in one screen, you don't get to see something like this all the time. all the best KW! you are doing amazingClap

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
it ws a much needed post hugsss
earlier ds forum realy welcum kw's role wid pleasure bt 4m past 2 dayz der is lot of change is opitnion

KTLK is AshNi's show & their story KW is just doing an extended cameo

so he is no way gonna cum between d main lead couple its character is jst to add sm freshness in d show n he is doing fab job Embarrassed hope u guyz ll appreciate his role Smile

docnuss-Farrah-Rajinilicious

hreeyaa

IF-Dazzler

hreeyaa

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u farah.He jst came for making asutosh n nidhi more closer n making them realize tat they love eachother not for separating them!ppl sud understand it n accept it!he's a guest n everyone sud welcome him happily n sweety lyk him!n Karan is a fantastic actor n he's trying his best to do his work perfectly n he's doing also!we sud appreciate!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Great post TMshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley
Karan is a talented actor shine-smiley Smiley

Ahlaweya-Farrah--Harshu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.