Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
         yes guys give him one chance.
                       he is truely magical himself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03-Farrah-Rajinilicious-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AshNi and Rohan (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha-rockss

IF-Stunnerz

neha-rockss

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
 Farrah ...Hug such a sensible nd cute topic yaar !!

Offcourse ROHAN aka Karan Wahi is here to take the story ahead and get Ashutosh and Nidhi closer Embarrassed 

Why should this show's fans have problems Confused Guyzz enjoy the  show nd its changing track !!
I m sure yu ll love Wahi ...hes an amazing actor nd entertainer Embarrassed

PS:I hope this forum has good sensible nd mature ppl unlike d odr forum Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-Lumzz-Harshu-Rajinilicious

Neha_Sr

Neha_Sr

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
totally agree wid all u guys!!!!!!Smile
Fans of KTLK should be thankful to him...as after his entry its viewers are increasing...and the show is getting popularity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-Rajinilicious-Harshu-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

But what I am surprised with is how  the tone of this forum seems to have changed since the entry of KW. Ive always thought KTLK has been a very mature forum, with wonderful discussions but for the last 2 days Ive seen  more posts disliking KW's voice, his acting, that he looks too young for Nidhi, that he's unfit for the role etc, then discussions about Ashutosh and Nidhi.  And he's only been in one episode so far.

all that there is one of the reason why I wasn't happy abt KW doing this show.

people may say whatever they pleases to say abt KW and his voice but one thing is for sure it's due to KW that this forum is moving and alive.

not to forget I too don't like many things abt Ashutosh but I keep it to myself because I do not want to hurt his fans so why can't this people do the same?

Nidhi and her old man can so be together or not together I do not care cos I don't know them nor do I want to but can people who love them not making it a point to make new member who are only here for short time feel unwelcome not that we don't already feel it anyway.

hold on tight to ur jodi and let us love the Actor we all come to the forum for till he is here and once he is gone we will too.

yeah we will be gone before u all know it and ur forum will be back to what it was dead and low Ranking.

the reason why many Indian shows never do well is because of fans forcing their forever/soulmate crap down CVs throats.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Srmini03-Farrah--Raindrops-Lumzz-Harshu-Rajiniliciousneha-rockss

mythreyi

mythreyi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
nice post..!Day Dreaming

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
dis post ws so needed, di Clap

i m damn sure Rohan is here for only as d fun element n he wil b d one to bring d bubbly Nidhi back n also AshNi 2geda Embarrassed

i think Karan suits d character perfectly, d reason may b tht in real lyf too, hes sumwat lyk Rohan, cute n of course fun luvng n wid an awesome sense of humour Blushing

m to more thn happy to watch ma Wahi back on screen after almost a year Big smile

kwfanneha

kwfanneha

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I dont know about others but i luv kw and his husky voice n rohan is one of d most charming character of ktlk . I luv his character rohan n rohan's heart raj kapoor .

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
gr88 post

I do agree wid you
First of all this is AsNi's story so what's there to criticize KW. . .I feel he is adorable,cute,handsome ,cheerfu. . .he fills all the requirements for the character of Rohan so just one thing left to say lets enjoy the new pleasent wind in Nidhi's life who gonna be her friend not sautan of Ashu. . . .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.