Written update 7th dec 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Surya asking what happened last night... ๐Ÿ˜ŠParam closes the door and falls at Surya's feet..๐Ÿ˜†. he starts crying and tells nothing happened between me and Janvi...๐Ÿ˜† and he was going to tell him... ๐Ÿ˜†Surya asks did Janvi tell anything...๐Ÿ˜‰he tells what will she tell... i only could not do anything... I'm only weak...๐Ÿ˜† and so he decides to do exercise...๐Ÿ˜†. Surya gives a mischievous smile...๐Ÿ˜† Param tells this is something between us please don't tell anyone...๐Ÿ˜† Surya helps him getting ready with the exercise... Param continues with his exercise... Surya leaves smiling...๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜†

One man is beating a lady...๐Ÿ˜ญ Tanisha sees this from the top and comes running to help... Chanda stops her but Tanisha runs behind the man who is after that lady...๐Ÿ˜ฒ. she reaches a forest and asks the lady to come with her...๐Ÿ˜Š when men corner her and start laughing...๐Ÿคฌ. the lady who that man is beating is actually the man who was after that lady's life... ๐Ÿ˜กone man tells he'll make her his... ๐Ÿคฌwhen Tanisha throws mud on one and starts running...๐Ÿ˜›. all these men follow her...๐Ÿ˜ฒ luckily Vikram in his jeep is making rounds... ๐Ÿ˜ƒTanisha bumps into  him... she requests him to save her...๐Ÿ˜ƒhe catches all the men except one ie that man who is after the lady's life and starts beating... Tanisha escapes...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heera informs Rana that except one all have been caught by Vikram...๐Ÿคข Rana tells good let him beat them...๐Ÿคขand this will result in villagers hating Ammaji further... ๐Ÿ˜กVikram gets the men and is about to put them in the jeep when Ammaji comes there with Tanisha...๐Ÿ˜Š she asks them to free them all... even Tanisha tells the same... ๐Ÿ˜Šall villagers are watching... Vikram tells they are not humans but animals... Ammaji tells there is difference in our opinion... i can see that they are humans but are manipulated by Rana...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ammaji begs to free them... Vikram agrees...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the men fall at Ammaji's feet and asks for forgiveness...๐Ÿ˜Š she forgives them all...๐Ÿ˜Š all villagers are amazed... ๐Ÿ˜Š Pandit comes there he informs that the man had come to take the lady...๐Ÿ˜ฒ and has managed to take her away with the help of 7-8 men...๐Ÿ˜ก

Precap - O my god thud thud thud... !!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿคชseems like Janvi has tripped... ๐Ÿ˜ณSurya takes her in his arms... ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธJanvi gives lovey dovey looks at him... Surya also looks at herโค๏ธ but tries to compose himself...๐Ÿ˜†. he helps her sit on the bed... ๐Ÿ˜and is about to leave... when Janvi catches his hand... ๐Ÿ˜

Hey friends... there is a christmas contest going around... please do participate in that... here's the link
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Thanks sujji for the quick and wonderful update๐Ÿ˜ƒ  waiting for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank u very much for such quick and awesome updates.
Eagerly wateing for tomorrow
Sujji thanx for the update. Chalo Ammaji's good nature today gained her some brownie points.

aaj ka episode ko chaodo i'm waiting for 2moros episode๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
soo soon surya has changed cant believe dis :)
he is just helping her out. He looked back at her alil blank. It was only Jhanvi looked as if she was in love. 

GOSH is tomorrows precap even possible!
sujju thanks for updates! But I am more flattered reading precap...๐Ÿ˜
After reading the update i feel like slapping myself for not watching the epi 2day...ohhh!!!!...again i'm gonnna miss tomorrows bcuz of college. Anyways thanx a lot!!!

Coming to the episode,...what is this hot brambhachari upto??
I cant believe janvi's words had such deep impact on him! And so soon... no...probably he wud say something bad and totally ruin the atmosphere...like, 'jada udd mat, i still hate women'. And he's smiling??? Oh goooddd!!!!
Except for sharing food with param, he never smiled bfre!!!
Still i feel that sjkn segment wud take time to air...i guess he'll save her whole heartedly.

Ooo...that ought to hurt janvi if she's faking...
Thanks for the update Sujji! And for adding the link! 

I have to say phew Tanisha is safe and the fact is Ammaji knows how to play Rana's game!!! 

I hope they save that woman and the pre-cap, I wonder what shall happen with this! 
Thanks for lovely updates, Love surya sarcastic smile when param tells him but the last night antics, So surya just cames there to confirm i guess, and yes waiting desperately for 2morrow epi yaar tht scene was soo beautiful.