India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Crap Episode (Page 2)

madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Shruti's acting was awesome.The way she carries mukti role is really impressive.I really appreciate her acting!!!

And thnx God that she found out the truth.There will no mystery atleast.Newayz i watched kzk after a month and i enjoyed todayz episode. Tongue

santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
LOL well I think she needs to cut down on those silly pouty expressions and shrieking/yelling/lecture giving and ekta needs to majorly stop promotin her so much,

I mean 2 eps of her without the main cast is just tooo much Dead Dead
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madiha_17

Shruti's acting was awesome.The way she carries mukti role is really impressive.I really appreciate her acting!!!

And thnx God that she found out the truth.There will no mystery atleast.Newayz i watched kzk after a month and i enjoyed todayz episode. Tongue

I stopped watching KZK after those rape scene. I just read the summary. Now today when i watched I was so happy.Smile

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by santaa

LOL well I think she needs to cut down on those silly pouty expressions and shrieking/yelling/lecture giving and ekta needs to majorly stop promotin her so much,

I mean 2 eps of her without the main cast is just tooo much Dead Dead

but thats the definition of an ekta heroine...and she was raped...she has a right to yell, sheriek , and lecture...If I was Mukti I would have shot Sharad already....and I like Tina, I think she is a good actress....
santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
LOL u right there, typical ekta heroine would behave melodramtically like that.. even an issue like this is presented in a glamorous and quizzical guessin game way, thatz what irks me Angry
ekta should give her the lead in some other soap, but plz spare kzk from her histrionics, we have enuff leads already..and yah I do agree, sharad needs to be shot.
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah i was amazed when sharad made a stupid reason behind such ridiculous act!!He took everything so eaisly and mukti was looking like a shameless character.For a while i thought that y she is tolerating sharad nonsense.But i liked her lecture coz of her acting. Tongue It was overall a gud epiosde.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Santaa, it's important to respect ppl......by calling Tina a "sidey actress", you are actually humiliating an artist.She is no amtch for the main cast but going by Mukti's character, she is doing a fine job.

If you think an being rude, am sorry but your post is rather insensitive to an artist and to the issue of sexual harassment as well. Sorry if i hurt you. Cry

Edited by nitica_82 - 11 March 2006 at 12:09am
santaa Senior Member
santaa
santaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged

LOL Hey nitica!! I'm not offended at all yaar Wink !

itz your opinion that she rocks & mine that she sucks big time, I detest her Dead I don't like the actress and I can say that na, eh? Tongue

and don't take these sexual harassment/rape track 2 seriously to heart and get emotional..itz just a show, mukti the fictional char was raped, not tina, she's getting wayy 2 much footage and prominence in the show due to this abysmal track , sidelining other main leads..

I miss Bajaj-prerna cute romantic scenes and yudi's style, thatz why I wrote...

Go to top