Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: santaa

😆 well I think she needs to cut down on those silly pouty expressions and shrieking/yelling/lecture giving and ekta needs to majorly stop promotin her so much,

I mean 2 eps of her without the main cast is just tooo much 🤢 🤢

but thats the definition of an ekta heroine...and she was raped...she has a right to yell, sheriek , and lecture...If I was Mukti I would have shot Sharad already....and I like Tina, I think she is a good actress....
santaa thumbnail
😆 u right there, typical ekta heroine would behave melodramtically like that.. even an issue like this is presented in a glamorous and quizzical guessin game way, thatz what irks me 😡
ekta should give her the lead in some other soap, but plz spare kzk from her histrionics, we have enuff leads already..and yah I do agree, sharad needs to be shot.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah i was amazed when sharad made a stupid reason behind such ridiculous act!!He took everything so eaisly and mukti was looking like a shameless character.For a while i thought that y she is tolerating sharad nonsense.But i liked her lecture coz of her acting. 😛 It was overall a gud epiosde.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Santaa, it's important to respect ppl......by calling Tina a "sidey actress", you are actually humiliating an artist.She is no amtch for the main cast but going by Mukti's character, she is doing a fine job.

If you think an being rude, am sorry but your post is rather insensitive to an artist and to the issue of sexual harassment as well. Sorry if i hurt you. 😭 Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago
santaa thumbnail

😆 Hey nitica!! I'm not offended at all yaar 😉 !

itz your opinion that she rocks & mine that she sucks big time, I detest her 🤢 I don't like the actress and I can say that na, eh? 😛

and don't take these sexual harassment/rape track 2 seriously to heart and get emotional..itz just a show, mukti the fictional char was raped, not tina, she's getting wayy 2 much footage and prominence in the show due to this abysmal track , sidelining other main leads..

I miss Bajaj-prerna cute romantic scenes and yudi's style, thatz why I wrote...
rumi.love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: santaa

😆 well I think she needs to cut down on those silly pouty expressions and shrieking/yelling/lecture giving and ekta needs to majorly stop promotin her so much,

I mean 2 eps of her without the main cast is just tooo much 🤢 🤢

😆
santaa thumbnail
😆 😆 Yah, those eps were sheer torture for me 😆

unfortunately the trps shot skyhigh..guess muktiji with her stupid expressions is here 2 stay n hog all the limelight 😭