Tumhari Disha

Possiblities For Next Week

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
i am back!! w/ my predicitions..

i'll make it a weekly thing! Lolz!

so what can happen this week...

Gargi and Ved will stay!!! Disha who has no brains... so she'll let them stay!

But Ved has changed.......

But this Gargi.. Uff! Cant stand her

She will stay!!! She wont leave that easily!!! she's do a drama for herself to stay!!!!

Satya will try to figure out who the main guy is!!!!

now anytime soon... but when he does oh man!

As for my Dk jaanu.....

Well...😕😕 dont know about that!

WHat u guyz say?
Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal741 thumbnail

nice predictions jaanu!

i think gargi will cook something else up while staying.

ved and rano will unite with rona dona scence

disha will be thinking "one big family"

dk will be like whatever disha wants goes!

Satya is gonna have a big shock and Shyla will tell Satya that she loves him!

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope Ved and Rano get together!

i am waiting for that soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
Jaslove thumbnail
nice predictions Guli Jaanu & Kajal Jaanu 😃
Kajal741 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

i hope Ved and Rano get together!

i am waiting for that soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭

me too! it's gonna be so cute!!!!😳

harsy thumbnail
My predictions r...D will let ved n gargi stay at their place....n the whole drama which happened when the contract marriage took place...the same thing happen now...which mean Rupali is concentrating to bring the very same old story line.... 😕 Now its holi time,D will invite PK's family n rano to their house n enjoy holi n some tender moments between two pairs of love birds 2D's n Rano-ved....Rang de basanthi...basanthi rang de basanthi.....ding...ding...ding....they will sing that song...Gargi will defo do something to bring Rift between 2D's but she will be a big zero...woh(2D's) bandhan tho pyaar ka bhandhan hai...janmon ka sangam hai.... 😉 😆 tootega nai...Coming to satya....yeh satya(truth)ki khoj mai apni hi jhoot ki zindagi(his fathers activities) ko realise karega... 😕 So maybe he will stop exposing DK but DK will tell D about his illegal kaam.... 😕 Overall there will be big drama in sehgal house from now on.... 😡 Mostly Vas will be getting info from any other person regarding 2D's n she will help them from the jail only...Hoping so...fingers crossed...

Happy Holi to u all.... 😊
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you all...D will let ved -Gargi in the house...that gargoyle will create tension bet 2ds...Holi with the whole of Td family in sehgal house..I am sure woh Satya kaise bhi ho tapak padega sehgal house mein holi ke din....Dk's reaction will be wonderful to watch...hope Rupu gives sweet moments of 2Ds alone on holi day

I think Ali may join DK ...Malik will try to sabotage Satya's investigation....Shyla will get jealous of D...possessive about Satya..

Gargi will blackmail DK due to his illegal activities...hope Vas comes to know...and like harsy said help 2Ds.

Ved-Rano will say sorry to each other shed lots of tears...but patch up may not take place next week itself...Suhas may be against this...D will manao suhas.
Tomiko thumbnail
aree with most of your predictions...but i still can't work out why Disha is ready to keep Gargi in her house -who BTW tried to kill her husband - but not Vas - who is her biological mum and is sorry for what she did!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel D's decision to forgive Ved-Gargi will cause tension bet 2DS...as nibbles said....D can not forgive Vas because Vas tried to abort her....but she is ready to forgive those who shot at her hubby and tried to kill him...DK will never forgive Ved-Gargi.

D will try to justify by saying she is doing this for Rano's happiness...more roothna -manana bet 2Ds...for D her family always comes first & then DK...for once I wish she would consider DK's feelings first.

If Ved really wants Rano...she should ask him to leave his Mum... 😉
harsy thumbnail
Yaar i have a doubt as to who is the person who kept that CD in satyanas office regarding that diamond wallet...who that secret person be...we forgot to discuss that fellow.....? 😕 Is it Ali or Mr.Mallik himself....?What is the maksath behind that CD being handed over to Satyanas...who would it be...?It seems My Rupu always looks confused n she keeps on confusing the viewers.... 😡 😡

Monaji...agar TD mai garam masala add karna hai tho Gargoyle must be there in Sehgal house...So that there will be lots of drama....Ved apne Maaa ko kaisa chod sakhtha hai yaar....woh bhi insaan hai... 😛