~NehaKakkarLuv~
~NehaKakkarLuv~

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

BEFORE

AFTER

Who's that girl?
Meenal Jain (20-year-old)
The transformation:
"I was a tom-boy. I used to wear sporty clothes and jackets. Today, I have begun to feel feminine. I have become conscious (laughs). I am called a hot babe. I am getting many messages in this regard. I never thought that I could look so good."
What you should know about Meenal: A resident of Indore, Meenal has been staying in Mumbai with her mother to pursue her dream of becoming a singer. Her parents too supported her decision and hence her mother decided to come and stay with her.

BEFORE

AFTER

Who's that girl?
Antara Mitra (18-year-old)
The transformation: "It's a great feeling to wear everything so matching and happening. My new hairstyle also did the trick. I don't think I would like to take off the grease paint even after the competition is over."
What you should know about Antara: Antara's major source of inspiration is her father who is a music teacher. She comes from Maslandapur near India-Bangladesh border. Antara can sing classical as well as film songs and has been learning from her father for the last ten years. She has also won the first prize in the all-Bengal music competition.

BEFORE

AFTER

Who's that girl?
Monali Thakur (20-year-old)

The transformation: "I was a simple college-going girl who mostly dressed in T-shirts and jeans, and was not bothered about how I looked. Wearing designer outfits in Indian Idol has changed the way I walk. Now I am going to tell my parents to buy me lots of such clothes."
What you should know about Monali: Daughter of the renowned Bengali film actor-singer  Shakti Thakur, Monali has been studying music for the last four  years in Kolkata and has done quite a few live shows too. She aspires to be an entertainer like her father and hence wants to sing and act as well.

BEFORE

AFTER

Who's that girl?
Neha Kakkar (17-year-old)

The transformation: "I think I have had a great make-over. I had never worn such glamorous outfits before. I never realised the  importantance of looking good before this. When you look good, you feel good, and in turn, you perform better in every sphere of life."
What you should know about Neha: She is the younger sister of the renowned playback singer Sonu Kakkar, Delhi girl Neha has not taken any training in music but accompanies her sister in shows, especially jaagrans.

BEFORE

AFTER

Who's that girl?
Jolly Das (25-year-old)
The transformation: "Honestly, I was a bit shocked when I was asked to wear hot outfits. But once I wore them, I thought that I looked great. My personality and body language has changed for the better."
What you should know about Jolly: She's a Bachelor in Music from the Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata, Jolly has performed in several talent shows on television. She plays the harmonium and wants to become a playback singer.

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
bis_123 Senior Member
bis_123
bis_123

Posted: 10 March 2006 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for that! Smile
~NehaKakkarLuv~ IF-Dazzler
~NehaKakkarLuv~