Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

spamming IF JJKN GD.. (Page 2)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Lol but no offense but I havent even seen any 'responsible' topics on this forum...EVERWinkLOL

Well that is because it is always full of spammed topics, so now once these threads are created then there will be more responsible topics.

Also i would like to say laks that the thread should be refreshed or replaced every month, so that the size of the topic is not of enormous lenght. so every month we archive the old thread and create a new sticky topic with the month and year on it.

Jammy.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 March 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i think that is a great idea specially in forums like jjkn and tumhari disha. we have multiple posts saying how handsome a certain actors is . this will also be a good way to consolidate fan mail and utilise resources
IluvHrithik Groupbie
IluvHrithik
IluvHrithik

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I'm a newbie here but why don't you have sub forum topics where people can post the threads such as General Forum where you can talk about anything,  a Shipper Forum where people can post threads of their favorite ships like Jassi-Purab, Jassi-Armaan, Armaan- Mallika, etc, and then have a forum for the main actors/actresses like Jassi-Jessica, Armaan, Maalika, Purab, Walia Parivaar - including Nandu, Gulmohar - which could include Maddy, Aryan, Raj and the gang and a T-D forum for the people behind the scenes of JJKN.

Makes it much easier to navigate to the particular topics that one is interested. Smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Lol but no offense but I havent even seen any 'responsible' topics on this forum...EVERWinkLOL

LOL Well there is responsible topic about responsibilities and there are responsible topics about trivalities....depends what do u want to see more of......perhaps U wud like to see me and Laks post topics like 'how to manage a five year old while operating India Forums General Discussion section.......'Wink

On a serious note,Yes,it's true that spamming has got a bit out of hand recently. Jprasad,ur one liners have never been meaningless.They have always been fun and please don't stop posting them.It's the who users who post lines like.....'I love u Purab ...U r so handsome' or 'I love u Armaan U r so handsome'.....who are trouble. 

Though I would suggest this as an emergency measure and not a definitive measure as of now LM......

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I think thats a great idea. We should  go ahead with it.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

hey lakshmi -

i agree with what you are saying on creating sticky thread. Sometimes,
we post one liners asking a question or trying to create some
conversation.   I do try to post some meaningful threads...well,
sometimes I do...I posted something about Jessica earlier and someone
basically told me that I had nothing better to do and and I was quite
offended by that comment. So people tell me that I have nothing better
to do than to post these threads and people get upset about the one
liners. Where does that leave us?

Hi JP,

We are more than happy if a topic is to posted to start a discussion.. afterall this forum is for that.. But as Minnie pointed out.. I feel members are more eager to express their feelings for the actors more than discuss the serial these days.. I am not saying expressing this is wrong but then others don't really need to know how someone feels for Armaan or Purab or Mallika or Jassi.. For me if I have to login to read fan mail, it would be boring.. and I am sure many members agree with me. So, the idea for sticky topics.. But believe me.. I never thought members will really ask for sticky topics to write fan mail LOL I guess I under-estimated.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 28 March 2005 at 4:52am
delilah Goldie
delilah
delilah

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
It is great idea that way we won't be lost among topics which almost always are about the same thing. It is hard to shift through pages and pages of messages saying how brilliant and amazing an actor is..............(though I am a devoted Armaan fanWink).
Also , I think the old topics must be deleted.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 28 March 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi JP,

I am not saying expressing this is wrong but then others don't really need to know how someone feels for Armaan or Purab or Mallika or Jassi..

lol i dont think anyone has feelings left for malika any moreLOLLOL after wot she did to jassi

well laks i dont think it's a good idea b/c the serial is ending very soon & doing this will create a mess and everytime we have to see topics we' ll have to go to a diffrent place andthe topics even if renewed every month there will be a lot. too confusing but if the swarming doesnt stop then u will have to do it but there r 2 month left to the serial come on.

Go to top